Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 04:49 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Still hard as fuck for me.
What? I was able to beat that shit when it first came out. I don't know how you guys are having trouble with it when you already know all the ways through the levels and shit like that.

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 07:38 AM       
I don't know anything.
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 02:41 PM       
Mirror's Edge is a really nice game. Makes you think differently about everything around you.

Although it's a bit frustrating at first, but then you just get good at killing people without guns.

Last edited by Microshock : Feb 19th, 2009 at 02:22 PM.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 03:06 AM       
Fear 2. Nice game so far. Not as scary as the first one but the guns are way better.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 06:25 PM       
Noby Noby Boy is installing!

Also, major UTIII update coming, the Legendary car pack for Burnout, and new Left 4 Dead shit eventually.

Spring's gonna be great.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 06:45 PM       
Noby Noby Boy is creepy as shit and fucking insane. Even the manual is crazy. You can record videos in the game, too.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 07:33 PM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xuywj...e=channel_page

:O
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 10:07 PM       
so, we're considering buying a ps3, because i sofa king want to play noby noby boy
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 10:18 PM       
$5 on your local Playstation Store.
Banned
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 03:58 PM       
Yes you are right. Noby Noby Boy is fucking nuts, but is there a way to quit the game and still have your boy be the length it was?

Cause i don't think i'll like starting over and over. I've stretched my boy around the platform itself, like a bowtie and thru the donut clouds.
Just hurts your thumbs cause you have to keep pushing away or it just stretches back.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 08:24 AM       
just quit and the next time you start he'll be that big, as long as you don't report your length i think

anyway, i just bought a ps3 last night and noby noby boy and dead space. can i get some friends so i don't look so lonley?
Banned
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 03:27 PM       
Sure, you can add me. It's Microshock , maybe you should get some multiplayer games though? LittleBigPlanet and Burnout Paradise are a must.

And i got 100 percent trophies in flower just now!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 03:32 PM       
My roomie just got a 360 I'm thinking about buying rock bank for it. Then in two weeks hopefully getting a PS3. I haven't played a new console game in a while besides Left 4 Dead, the new Fallout and resistance games.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 08:33 PM       
We just got Rock Band 2 for PS3 a few weeks ago. We threw a kegger last week and Rock Band was being played by various people for 5 straight hours.
rockfuckcunt
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 09:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microshock View Post
Sure, you can add me. It's Microshock , maybe you should get some multiplayer games though? LittleBigPlanet and Burnout Paradise are a must.

And i got 100 percent trophies in flower just now!
i own dead space, but we have so many games from our friend dana like littlebigplanet, mgs4, gta4, resistance, burnout paradise, etc.

so we got multiplayer! but yes i will add you. my name is bigtimecow (right? that's what i put for my username in the playstation network)
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 10:20 PM       
That's it. I'll add you too.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 07:59 PM       
Today I purchased a 4 month old 360 with the wi-fi attachment, charging kit, mini keyboard attachment, headset, and 4 games (COD World at War being the newest) for a cool 350 smackers.

I'm jumping back into GTA 4 right now.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 11:58 PM       
planescape torment! it's good!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 12:05 AM       
Just played Condemned: Criminal Origins all day.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 04:31 AM       
i need to get some more games for my xbox ;o
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 05:12 PM       
Ungahhh I'm playing terranigma for snes and apparently it's huge and I won't have time for it.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 09:26 PM       
You're like the kid on the block that has to run around while everyone else is zipping around on either a bike or a skateboard or something.

That was very funny. Well done.
rockfuckcunt
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 11:48 AM       
GIRL reached the moon! now its even harder to do shit

i'm hoping we're at mars in like a week

[/nobynobyboy]

btw i am in
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 11:49 AM       
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Master Quest, which is stupidly funny.)
- Metroid Fusion (Got it for five bucks. I can't believe I waited seven years to get it.)
- Tetris Worlds (the panty-moistener.)
- Smash Bros. Brawl (I'm stomping all my friends with Ness. Good times!)
- Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (Well when I get it .)

j/k fuck them
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 06:16 PM       
Duck Tales for NES. It's actually a very impressive game, shouldn't be to surprising after all it is made by Capcom.