Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 06:04 PM       

What's new

Last edited by Tadao : Oct 4th, 2008 at 10:09 PM.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 06:29 PM       
i finally have a car again
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 06:35 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 06:37 PM       
I want a motorcycle again
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 07:12 PM       
http://www.comicmonstore.com/convention.htm

Goddamnit I'm going to miss that because I already promised that we'd go to the Renaissance Festival tomorrow
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 10:09 PM       
YOU HAVE MORE POWER THAN A CHILD DOES!
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 11:01 PM       

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 11:07 PM       
I only ever use steam nowadays
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 11:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
YOU HAVE MORE POWER THAN A CHILD DOES!

But I like it when she's happy
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 09:03 AM       
Our neighbor grooms dogs and says it will be $35 to groom mine and everywhere else is saying like $10-20 and I don't know how I am going to get around this and preserve neighborly relations I have no moneys.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 09:06 AM       
Groom it yourself?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 09:10 AM       
Yeah, I will when I get some clippers, for the time being I had to do it with blunt-ended scissors and it's a little sloppy, that's all. All of the "surplus money" I had (hah) went to buy basic supplies for the surprise puppy.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 02:38 PM       
Quote:
An Austrian man killed his parents-in-law by setting them on fire with a homemade flame-thrower.

The 48-year-old man used a flame-thrower he had created from a propane gas container to set alight the elderly couple as they lay in bed.

The woman burned to death in her bed and her husband's body was found on a bench outside their home in the southeastern village of St Magdalena am Lemberg.

The man fled the scene and stabbed himself in the stomach. He is now in an induced coma following an emergency operation.
Why would a Pyro stab himself? It was totally a spy.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 05:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
OMG ZQ! I didn't really mean for you to send me boobie pics. I'm almost 40 and you are 17! I'll wind up in jail. Thank you though, you have nice perky nipples. When you turn 18 I'll hook up with you.
SHARING IS CARING
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 05:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Our neighbor grooms dogs and says it will be $35 to groom mine and everywhere else is saying like $10-20 and I don't know how I am going to get around this and preserve neighborly relations I have no moneys.
All you would have to say is that you can't afford that expense on a aircut for your puppy. If they hate you for that, well... they hate you already and it would be dumb to give your money to haters.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 05:17 PM       
COME ON, T. I'D SHARE WITH YOU IF I HAD ANYTHING.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
because that second nut is harder to achieve than you think
MAYBE FOR YOU, ONE-BALL MCGEE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 05:21 PM       
Dood, I never share pics of the ladies. That is why they trust me enough to send them.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 05:23 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 05:25 PM       
NO ONE WOULD TRUST ME LIKE THAT BECAUSE I WOULD TOTALLY POST THEM HERE

WELL, SEVEN FORCE TRUSTED ME, BUT WHAT THE HELL FAG MOVE IS SHOWING A DUDE YOUR DICK ANYWAY?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 05:30 PM       
AND LIQUID!

I had those pics of Asila before you guys. Who do you think made her do those poses to proof she is a lady? :wink

She has pics of me that you don't have. That is why we trust each other. :filthywebcamsex
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 05:32 PM       
WHAT PICS OF ASILA?

DUDE, YOU GOTTA LEARN TO SHARE.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 05:35 PM       
Liquid posted one and something very negative about my lovely lady. Maybe your buddy LS needs to learn to share with you
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 05:37 PM       
MAN, I BETTER END THIS CONVERSATION BEFORE YOU START CLAIMING TO HAVE OAO/CHOJIN YAOI SKETCHED BY DOOPA.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 05:39 PM       
WHICH IS MY SEXUAL FANTASY ULTIMATE DREAM

plus cameos by Seth.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 05:42 PM       
See..... you haven't been sahring with me