Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 12:14 PM       
"Wah wah wah, you are a cowardly bitch. Please ignore me rather than seek me out/run away from me both at the same time. Wah.

Several other posters also feel the same way that I do on this personal issue."
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 01:53 PM       
Personally, I think that you are all dicks. Pentegarn just happens to be a whiny snot nosed little dick at the moment.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 02:49 PM       
Wah, I'm babs and nobody likes me.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 04:18 PM       
Nope.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 04:29 PM       
Quote:
Personally, I think that you are all dicks. Pentegarn just happens to be a whiny snot nosed little dick at the moment.
i think they make creams for that too
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 05:26 PM       
I don't hate you, Pentergarn. My usual reaction to you is a groan whenever you drop another horrible Dad joke (like that "America's hat" comment); it's when you start acting the victim and trying to be an internet toughie that you become actively annoying.

I don't even really know what you're going on about, to be honest. We attack you? I recall posting a or in response to particularly shitty jokes (and you'll notice I refrained from saying anything to your Men in Black comment [GOOD ONE, BRO!]), but that's about it. It's like you've been sitting there, boring as shit, and then when you get a whiff of attention, you don't know how to handle it.

Whatever the case, you're being awfully uppity.

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 05:33 PM       
It's pretty amusing that when I left for a few months, people thought it was because of Pent.

To set the record straight, it was because Pram was let back in and people like Pent were soooooooooo happy to beat on a dead horse.

Niggas nead to man up.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 05:57 PM       
oh so thats why
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 06:13 PM       
nead?
fukc
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 01:40 AM       
I feared your death in those cold lonely months.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 01:46 AM       
Shit guys, I'm a dumbass emo kid with suicidal tendencies and I'm less of a drama queen then half of y'all
Seriously, I get mistaken for gay all the time and I still somehow bitch less than you
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 01:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
Well, I'm going to be under the knife/whatever cuts skulls open in about seven hours! Wish me luck, or at least no TOO many ill-intentions!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 01:59 AM       
You guys
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 02:24 AM       

HAPPY BDAY SLUT
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 02:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge View Post
Love you too, ya big lug
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 02:43 AM       
That picture just needs a coffee can full of turds in the corner to sum her up completely in my mind

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 02:59 AM       
and a huge tupperware container filled with dildos
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 10:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
I don't hate you, Pentergarn. My usual reaction to you is a groan whenever you drop another horrible Dad joke (like that "America's hat" comment); it's when you start acting the victim and trying to be an internet toughie that you become actively annoying.

I don't even really know what you're going on about, to be honest. We attack you? I recall posting a or in response to particularly shitty jokes (and you'll notice I refrained from saying anything to your Men in Black comment [GOOD ONE, BRO!]), but that's about it. It's like you've been sitting there, boring as shit, and then when you get a whiff of attention, you don't know how to handle it.

Whatever the case, you're being awfully uppity.
My point is, (and notice I quoted your reply and not Zhukov's, at least you actually said something that someone older than 10 might say, all he is capable of is whatever that drivel was he posted a few posts previous) that for someone that the 2 of you find so boring you both seem to actively seek me out to critique. (though I will admit for you Zomboid this has become a recent thing. I had little to no reason to even respond to you until I became your running punchline to the same boring joke you told several times) The people I find boring I just let go unless they decide to start shit with me directly.

As an aside to Zhukov's 'well thought out, mature reply' (and to this stupid fight you started with me as well Zomboid) Why do you think the Tadao vrs. Zhukov thread was originally Pentegarn vrs. Zhukov? Because nobody found our 'you suck' 'no, you suck' fights interesting, and the stupidity of it needed to be addressed. Mix in some self awareness. Nobody wants to see this crap between us because everyone finds it tiresome, and everyone is not wrong about that, it is tiresome. I went so long after that thread without bothering to respond to you, because I am self aware enough to know that what we were doing was boring. As long as you left me be I didn't need to respond to you no matter how boring I found your anti America propaganda and your 'here's another girl I cannot muster of the courage to ask out while I referee people roller skating' posts. You should probably do the same. It just isn't going to entertain anyone and it never will
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 12:19 PM       
omg
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 01:44 PM       
See, this is what they're talking about Pent. So many words.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 10:01 PM       
This is why I hate America.

You ARE America, Pentegarn. I hate YOU.
BANNED

Old Apr 27th, 2012, 02:07 AM       
you hate america cause it doesn't make pithy internet message board posts?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 02:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
My point is, (and notice I quoted your reply and not Zhukov's, at least you actually said something that someone older than 10 might say, all he is capable of is whatever that drivel was he posted a few posts previous) that for someone that the 2 of you find so boring you both seem to actively seek me out to critique. (though I will admit for you Zomboid this has become a recent thing. I had little to no reason to even respond to you until I became your running punchline to the same boring joke you told several times) The people I find boring I just let go unless they decide to start shit with me directly.

As an aside to Zhukov's 'well thought out, mature reply' (and to this stupid fight you started with me as well Zomboid) Why do you think the Tadao vrs. Zhukov thread was originally Pentegarn vrs. Zhukov? Because nobody found our 'you suck' 'no, you suck' fights interesting, and the stupidity of it needed to be addressed. Mix in some self awareness. Nobody wants to see this crap between us because everyone finds it tiresome, and everyone is not wrong about that, it is tiresome. I went so long after that thread without bothering to respond to you, because I am self aware enough to know that what we were doing was boring. As long as you left me be I didn't need to respond to you no matter how boring I found your anti America propaganda and your 'here's another girl I cannot muster of the courage to ask out while I referee people roller skating' posts. You should probably do the same. It just isn't going to entertain anyone and it never will
Spoilers!
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 03:01 AM       
Such a dad. You just had to pull the car over didn't you?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 10:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
This is why I hate America.

You ARE America, Pentegarn. I hate YOU.
You know what the worst part about you is Zhukov?

You live in a place with a collection of the most deadly animals on Earth, and you don't even have the common courtesy to make the world a better place by letting them kill you