Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 08:29 AM       
I wish I had a photo from Halloween 1993 I was an au pair for a family with 13 kids and for whatever reason I decided to dress as a nun. Really stupid idea. Everyone had seen the kids running around in their Catholic-school uniforms and thought I was really a nun taking them around trick-or-treating, I guess I looked realistically frumpy enough. So all night I got, "It's so nice of you to be taking them out tonight, Sister."

I was freakin' 16 years old, so I must have looked old forever.
Forum Virgin
Vyvyan Basterd is probably a spambot
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 10:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I wish I had a photo from Halloween 1993 I was an au pair for a family with 13 kids and for whatever reason I decided to dress as a nun. Really stupid idea. Everyone had seen the kids running around in their Catholic-school uniforms and thought I was really a nun taking them around trick-or-treating, I guess I looked realistically frumpy enough. So all night I got, "It's so nice of you to be taking them out tonight, Sister."

I was freakin' 16 years old, so I must have looked old forever.
Im one good looking Troll
monster_movie_night is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 02:25 AM       
How cute, we ARE afraid what others think of us.Well Hocus Pocus lets hide like rats ! It's a pathetic way to spam poor Rog's Thread.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 12:47 PM       
Is there some sort of contest for most inscrutable post that I'm not aware of?
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 09:56 AM       
Well Hocus Pocus, Kitsa, maybe if you paid more attention!
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 08:01 PM       
Happy 9-11 from an angry looking bearded fucker.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 08:10 PM       
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 08:28 PM       
What happened to you man, you look like you couldn't even scare away children anymore. Are you feeling all right

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 08:43 PM       
I still scare children off of my lawn just fine. Although I accidentally shaved off half of my beard because I thought the razor blocking thing was on. So now I'm having to grow the whole thing back.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 09:57 PM       
I got my Halloween Pixel Poster in today!

teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 09:58 PM       
I see Mothman
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 10:17 PM       
Ha ha, I was just about to post that in the Mothman thread.

Spoilers!
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 08:05 AM       
He would have been scarier irl if his eyes were just two giant red pixels
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:18 PM       

hello everyone
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 11:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Minus the bitching stash. Grow that shit out.
I usually do have a stache, but I wanted to wait until I shed enough weight to were I wouldn't look like some kind of hopped up rent-a-cop.

Also my facial hair grows in all blond and brown and I have to dye it so it doesn't look like my lips have trichomes and for some reason the brush-in "Just-For-Men" gel burns the fuck out of my lips and I have to get hammered to do it.

EDIT: I WANT ZORG HAIR NO FAIR
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 11:38 PM       
damn rez, no more adrian grenier lookin at all
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 11:26 AM       
This place again.
Comic Artist in Training
WhiteRoseBrian is probably a spambot
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 11:11 AM       
I cosplayed as Waluigi at San Diego Comic-Con this year--you might have seen me in Roger's gallery--hence the avatar. I have a gallery on ImageShack myself.

http://imageshack.us/g/708/dscf0045u.jpg/

I even already scored badges to next year's Comic-Con and have already start putting together next year's cosplay. It's much too early to tell you what it will be.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 12:56 PM       
Cosplay can be mad srs business, as I've come to find out. Expensive stuff, that, if you're willing to go that far.

Making pretend costs too much.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 01:13 PM       
Unless you are a bitch with big titties.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 01:19 PM       
my operation is pretty far off
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 09:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
damn rez, no more adrian grenier lookin at all
we laugh, we cry, we cut our hair and grow a beard and hide in the shower and bruise ourselves

growing uuuuup
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 01:24 PM       
NO LONGER A FATTIE
It's weird to me that my face has a shape now.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 03:02 PM       
Just added this to my collection
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 04:10 PM       
I want to go back in time and mug a kid for that thing.