Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 08:35 PM       
I'm kinda glad Jackson took the media bullet for Farrah.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 08:37 PM       
they clearly got the causes of death mixed up- butt cancer is a much funnier thing for m. jackson to have died from
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 08:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
did you guys know that chuck norris is like 69 years old?

i thought he was like 40
THAT'S BECAUSE HE USES THE TOTAL GYM
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 09:23 PM       
I was just surprised, is all. It wasn't an "elbow everyone aside to bring the news to a forum" thing.

When I was a kid, Michael Jackson was the shit. I had a pair of red high-top leather reeboks because he wore them in a video once. I got Michael Jackson trading cards and puffy stickers at the mall. Kids used to wear one glove to school, and when his hair caught on fire I was actually distraught enough to write in my little kiddie diary about it.

It's just really, really strange, that's all.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 09:27 PM       
Oh man, I wanna read that kiddie diary page.

DAM YOU PEPSI!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 09:44 PM       
I could spell.

It was the same night as the premiere of the miniseries V, because I was horrified that Diana ate a guinea pig.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 10:45 PM       
I wonder if Dusk is from the GBfans forums.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 11:04 PM       
I'm already tired of hearing about Michael Jackson, so I'm glad it'll take weeks before the media stops talking about him.

And Farrah Fawcett too I guess idk

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 11:12 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 11:14 PM       
http://gizmodo.com/5302406/bake-a-de...ur-way-to-work
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 07:42 AM       
Our AC went out yesterday during a heat wave. It's one of those things you don't really appreciate until it's 95-100F in the house and smells like Calcutta.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 10:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Our AC went out yesterday during a heat wave. It's one of those things you don't really appreciate until it's 95-100F in the house and smells like Calcutta.
Mine went out Sunday. Had to have an entire new unit installed. Ran me about 4 grand.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 10:13 AM       

That's one of the only reasons I'm glad I'm in a rental right now.

Check this out, BJs for snack foods:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...091chips1.html
Banned
marks960 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 03:24 PM       
OOPS MY FACE SI AN EXPLODE have the best array of M3 real cards, R4 ds cards, R4 dsi cards and the NEW Acekards 2 downloads we hope you take pleasure in using this site whilst getting only the best for your DS!

Last edited by executioneer : Jun 26th, 2009 at 03:58 PM.
Banned
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 03:26 PM       
JERK FROM HELL have the hottest selection of R4 DS cards, R4 DSi cards, M3 real cards, and the NEW Acekard 2 downloads. We hope you benefit greatly from using this site whilst getting truly the easiest media enhancers you could ever imagine having for your DS console!

Last edited by executioneer : Jun 26th, 2009 at 03:58 PM.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 03:26 PM       
Shut up, Spambot.

We want to know more about snack/BJ exchanges.
Banned
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 03:28 PM       
Nintendo R4
Banned
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 03:30 PM       
Juego Nintendo R4
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 03:31 PM       
I wonder if she has greasy hands and lips from those chips.
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 03:31 PM       
What do the ladies give out for head? That is what I want to know.
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 03:32 PM       
You would think they could have just said they were on a date. He bought her dinner and she was just giving him dessert.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 03:38 PM       
HEY SHRUBFEST I GOT A BOX OF CHIPS FOR YOU.
The Unicorn
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 03:38 PM       
OR MAYBE YOU GOT A BOX OF CHIPS FOR ME.
The Unicorn
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 03:39 PM       
OR MAYBE WE JUST SKIP THE BOX OF CHIPS.
The Unicorn
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 03:40 PM       
I COULD SKIP THE CHIPS AND GO STRAIGHT FOR THE BOX.