Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 09:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffles View Post
Spoilers!
that's why i said SOMETIMES. when he's being oblivious i just wanna shake him
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 09:22 PM       
heyyy milhouse

mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 09:47 PM       
lol omg pete and pete, Used to love that show ^_^
OH GOD
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 02:32 AM       
it's rocky, the strongest pile of rocks... in the world
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 08:39 AM       
hey Willie, did you go as far as buying the pony toys? Im not really into collecting so I only have one. A Twilight Sparkle non brushable.
OH GOD
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 09:17 AM       
not yeeeet ;( no merchandise whatsoever apart from getting super ponybeat v1 from bandcamp
mmm muffins
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 05:36 PM       
ah thats alright... hey do you know who Angel Bunny reminds me of?

Spoilers!
OH GOD
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 06:18 PM       
nah dude he's clearly philomena
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 06:44 PM       
:halo
mmm muffins
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 11:11 PM       
XP @ Philomena... Poor little thing...
OH GOD
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 11:41 PM       
more like trolliest troll EVER
OH GOD
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 12:54 AM       
holy shit, dashie was practicing in my state and i missed it

mmm muffins
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 10:21 AM       
nice :o

I made new fanarts too ^_^
OH GOD
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 10:39 PM       
omg who is driving the bus, derpy is driving the bus how can this beee

edit:
Spoilers!

Last edited by executioneer : Jun 20th, 2011 at 04:46 AM.
OH GOD
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 05:00 PM       
ugh, it doesn't help that like eight people already posted that same thing on your DA page too
mmm muffins
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 08:09 PM       
lol, hey do you know that Derpy has some wierd origins as a cartoon character? like how she came to be like that and all XP
OH GOD
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 01:44 AM       
i'd heard she was originally just someone in the background that an animator put in as a joke and that when the writers found out how popular she was online that she started getting added deliberately (starting in Feeling Pinkie Keen)!

also:

i made some appletastic (applesauce cake) cupcakes!
mmm muffins
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 02:19 AM       
lol wow those look pretty good! Did you make the bases too? I would love to have some if I could. You didn't happen to use Pinkie Pie's recipe did you?
OH GOD
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 02:24 AM       
nope. great-great-aunt winnie's applesauce cake recipe, modified for cupcakes + (sigh) storebought creamcheese frosting. i also bought stuff for muffins but once i had started on the cupcakes i realized "holy crap i'm basically the only person who's gonna eat these and there are two dozen of them" so they're gonna have to wait a while
OH GOD
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 02:25 AM       
also i tried brandying up the raisins but i only had an hour and a half to soak them so it didn't really make any noticable change. apart from making the brandy taste like raisins
mmm muffins
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 03:18 AM       
lol. cant wait for your muffins :>

have you seen this? its total nutz XP

OH GOD
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 04:01 AM       
haha i was gonna post that in the "what are you listening to now thread" and go "ALL IN" but i though i might be overdoing it

PS ON THE VERGE OF SINGING A SONG ABOUT LUNA YO
mmm muffins
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 06:23 AM       
Lol, I cant wait for the Luna episode

BTW. Since some of these people know you IRL, are you not concerned that they now know you are into Diminutive Equines?
OH GOD
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 06:38 AM       
well the only people i've actually met who still post here are kahl and sam and 10kvghost, and they all live in far away states. plus i've watched some with my sisters and my cousin/roommate and i'm pretty sure my mom knows and idc