Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 01:58 AM       
This sounds really bad but I wasn't all surprised when I heard the news. Henry was nothing but trouble since his days at West Virginia and damn near played his way out of the NFL. Supposedly he was turning things around, which was good.

Terrible accident.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 04:44 AM       
It's horribly terrible to hear such news. It's horrible to hear about anyone passing away but to hear about an athlete with such a promising future for his own better sake is heart breaking. Not to say it's better to mourn those who have played a sport and have passed away, but it's sad to see someone who has worked their whole life to get into an amazing college with a proficient program and pass away at the young age of 26 is terribly heart breaking news. I can only hope that his team mates can persevere though all of this and gather the strength to gain what is there's and his.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 04:52 AM       
Terrible news.
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 12:59 PM       
I'm sorry to hear about his loss. I don't know him or anything about him but 26 is really young.

On slightly less terrible news : http://www.wgrz.com/sports/story.asp...=72892&catid=4
The RAMS dropped Incognito and the Bills signed him.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 04:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I'm sorry to hear about his loss. I don't know him or anything about him but 26 is really young.

On slightly less terrible news : http://www.wgrz.com/sports/story.asp...=72892&catid=4
The RAMS dropped Incognito and the Bills signed him.
Good, now Setterstrom can show them how it's done.
For Asgard!
GrindhouseCinema is probably a spambot
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 03:02 PM       
Go Vikings!
filthiest soap dish
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 05:36 PM       
Bengals are doing amazing right now minus now covering that 88 fellow on the Chargers offense. I mean come on, how hard is it to cover a guy with the speed of a tight end?

edit: The Bengals suck and are a disappointment.

ANOTHER EDIT: I'M NERVOUS NOW

Last edited by Babs : Dec 20th, 2009 at 06:57 PM.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 11:21 PM       
The Browns are on a 2 game winning streak....

Now there's a sentence I did not think I was going to say this season.

But, if they win out.....

We'll be stuck with Mangini
filthiest soap dish
Old Dec 21st, 2009, 01:00 AM       
GOD DAMN THAT BENGALS GAME WAS SO GOOD BUT WHY!!!!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 21st, 2009, 05:31 AM       
Babs - you're right, that was disappointing, on many levels.

Pent - DUDE YOU'RE GETTIN' SOME WINS!

10K - Uh. How about "Yo! TO!"

At least Randy Moss had the last word on that game. Last week he had one catch for 16-yards in a 20-10 win over Carolina. In his words, at the post-game press-conference:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Moss
You all did your talking, now let me do mine. I've been in this league 12 years, and I've been through a lot. And these shoulders that I have on my body, you can put the earth on it. So just to let you know, I bounced back. I appreciate it.
He then left without taking questions.

What a dick.
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 02:18 PM       
So, ya, the Giants pounded the Washington Racists like the shower scene of a bad prison movie. But, I'm still not thrilled. I saw a lot of questionable play calling on defense. I'm not sure I like the idea of Umeni...Umeny...Umenu...Osi covering a wideout. I saw them do this against the Saints and it was disastrous every time. I think the idea is for him to hand the guy off to a DB thus negating a bump at the line, but it doesn't seem to work so smoothly.

So, the Giants need to win both their remaining games and have either Dallas or Green Bay drop one or win one game and have Dallas or GB drop both.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 03:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco View Post
So, ya, the Giants pounded the Washington Racists like the shower scene of a bad prison movie. But, I'm still not thrilled. I saw a lot of questionable play calling on defense. I'm not sure I like the idea of Umeni...Umeny...Umenu...Osi covering a wideout. I saw them do this against the Saints and it was disastrous every time. I think the idea is for him to hand the guy off to a DB thus negating a bump at the line, but it doesn't seem to work so smoothly.

So, the Giants need to win both their remaining games and have either Dallas or Green Bay drop one or win one game and have Dallas or GB drop both.
How can you talk about that game and not mention this moment?

Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 03:06 PM       
Because no one is shocked that the Redskins have bad coaching. Just like how I won't mention Campbell's lousy game, but I'll disect the hell out of Eli Manning's game.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 05:13 PM       
Yeah but that was bad even for bad. I played playground football almost every day from 4th grade till I was in my early 20s and that is the single stupidest play I have ever seen counting even all the drawn in the dirt crap we made up in playground football :D
Beloved Cunt
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 01:05 PM       
I just love how the media is desperately trying to blow the Favre-Childress issue out of proportion. Since he signed the media here has tried to dig up every little detail about Favre, the locker room, his teammates, and his coaches because in this state if it's Favre it SELLS.
filthiest soap dish
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 05:47 PM       
Yeah, what the hell is up with the Favre and Childress thing?
Beloved Cunt
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 04:28 PM       
Childress has been known to be a micro-manager and we all know Favre has the "gunslinger" mentality. I'm sure they've had some disagreements this season (what players/coaches don't), but Favre has been close friends with Childress and OC Bevell so it's not like they are at each other's throats. This supposed riff is just another example of ESPN trying to turn it into a soap opera.
filthiest soap dish
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 06:57 PM       
I heard Brett Favre is old and not in his prime anymore.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 09:50 PM       
OK, my updated prediction for the Super Bowl

Philadelphia: 23
San Diego: 17

That's right, I have no faith in either of the 'front runners'. NO forgot they are NO, and Indianapolis seems to forget the only difference between rest and rust is a single letter. Both Philly and SD are playing like they want it. When teams do that at the end of the season, they win championships
after enough bourbon ...
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 12:46 AM       
The last weekend of the regular season promises to be interesting, if you follow an AFC team. 6 teams still trying to vie for the final two playoff spots. I'd really like it if Pittsburgh gets shut out.
Beloved Cunt
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 01:54 AM       
I'm still calling Vikes/Saints in the NFC Championship game.