Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2012, 07:09 PM       
Whoa, those are cool as fuck.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2012, 07:12 PM       
Scary as fuck.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2012, 07:42 PM       
Well, there are distinctions between 'cool' and 'good for you'.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old May 17th, 2012, 09:13 PM       
Okay, I need some help here!

So in a few weeks I'm planning to either blow my head off with a shotgun in the break room at work, or just pull out a revolver and off myself in front of the first customer that pisses me off. Which one do you think would scar someone the most? I'm thinking break room since my dick boss would probably be too cheap to hire a crime-scene cleanup company, and instead force the rest of the workers to scrub bits of my head off the ceiling.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 17th, 2012, 09:46 PM       
I don't see why you can't take people with you if you're in that state of mind.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old May 17th, 2012, 09:50 PM       
I may hate my life and everyone around me, but I'm not a murderer.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 17th, 2012, 09:56 PM       
BUT YOU ARE YET SO WILLING TO MURDER YOUR OWN MANBODY
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2012, 11:38 PM       
Otto we are all special snowflakes and we all deserve a chance to live long enough to become jaded and cynical

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old May 18th, 2012, 12:10 AM       
Daily does of odd linkage: http://www.typealice.com/bme/loveatf...firstbite.html
Honestly, I think it's kind of cool.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 18th, 2012, 05:19 AM       
Otto, don't do it man. Take out a politician first.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2012, 12:15 PM       
OTTO WHY DIE TODAY WHEN YOU CAN DIE ANYTIME

ILL TRADE YOU LIFE TODAY FOR SUICIDE ON TUESDAY etcpopeyewhatevercomments

Last edited by kahljorn : May 18th, 2012 at 12:59 PM.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old May 18th, 2012, 05:57 PM       
Hey guys MarioRPG is still alive.
I made me up a list of summer achievements, to maximize the potential for my last summer of university. Tomorrow I'll be checking off two items - get morning drunk, host a bbq.

Living the life here people!

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2012, 08:14 PM       
http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/19/showbi...se-transgender

i'd hit it
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2012, 10:53 PM       
You guys can talk all night about you favorite hormone therapy.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old May 20th, 2012, 10:37 AM       
How come comments sections are universally horrible?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 20th, 2012, 03:10 PM       
I don't even have to say I'd hit that.

BUT I DID.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 20th, 2012, 05:57 PM       
My school offers Judo. SO I'M TAKING THAT SHIT. Seoi Nage and Osoto Gari all day long.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old May 20th, 2012, 08:52 PM       
I went downtown to interview homeless people today for a school thing. It was a pretty selfish dick move and I only did it because I don't personally know any interesting people. Anyway.

I met this 50-something balding black guy, this fucking batshit insane guy, who said his name was "Casanova, Romeo" (he specifically instructed me to include the comma). After he told me his name, he stole my notebook and wrote an entire page of gibberish after "AKA," apparently because this was his entire name. Said gibberish includes "'FutboL,' Espanol/Ingles, Baton nicAAAi, Rouge, (Football), Louisiana, 'Shaq' ORLando magie N.B.A, 'CRuel WinteR,'" and "BananaRama." That's nearly verbatim, I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

He wrote all that and more on the counter of a food stand I took him to, since the deal I made was lunch for an interview, and the cashier looked like she was about to call the goddamn police after a minute or two. I looked over his shoulder to see what the fuck he was doing and at that exact moment he wrote "DON'T TURN AROUND" and scared the shit out of me.

Eventually I bought him some beer and a plastic cup of wine, then promised to mention in my "article" (I kept telling him I was a student and not a real journalist, but I guess he thought this was going into a newspaper anyway) that he was "single, bachelor, available, stag, alone, by self." I promptly got the fuck out of there and interviewed someone who didn't periodically hold his lighter above his head so that "aliens would see it;" that went a bit better.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old May 20th, 2012, 09:24 PM       
The first time I had to do an interview for a school thing, I figured out I could fake the interview and no one could/would prove otherwise.

Focus on becoming a master storyteller so you can avoid encounters with the homeless.

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2012, 11:05 PM       
My last interview was with my boss when I was a TA. She fought in the Nigerian Civil War. She was a badass.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 21st, 2012, 02:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
The first time I had to do an interview for a school thing, I figured out I could fake the interview and no one could/would prove otherwise.

Focus on becoming a master storyteller so you can avoid encounters with the homeless.
Ditto. Sage advice there.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 21st, 2012, 02:59 AM       
It has all the trappings of hubris, we're just waiting for the punchline.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old May 21st, 2012, 04:18 AM       
It sank during its maiden voyage.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 21st, 2012, 04:41 AM       
A victim of the modern age - poor, poor girl.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old May 21st, 2012, 11:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Ditto. Sage advice there.
Dude, you can't fabricate shit in journalism, that's like the number one rule