Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 04:07 PM       
Turn it in to Nadar anyways.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 04:07 PM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 04:08 PM       
FREE HAM FOR NO ONE.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 04:08 PM       
I guess I can go back to not buying from Omaha Steaks, then.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 04:10 PM       
Their feedback on facebook is hilarious. I love "the Great Ham Scam"!
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 06:10 PM       
Aren't they one of those companies that sells meat out of their trucks? I guess they just deliver meat.

One time somebody came to the door trying to sell frozen meat and my sister bought some because the guy's shirt said "nobody beats our meat."

SIGH.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 07:08 PM       
Fuck the product, I would have bought the shirt
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 07:30 PM       
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 09:12 PM       
i'd be tempted to write them a nasty letter all about early termination of business contracts but i really can't be fuct

also i think the world has enough legal threats in it
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 09:50 PM       
sometimes i pretend one of my cats is a pokemon and he just says "greybo greybo greybo! grey-bo? greyboooooo!"

yes i have a cat named greybo

he has a different name at the vet's office because greybo.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 09:54 PM       
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 09:55 PM       
I had a cat named Blacky, who was black and my girlfriend didn't want me using her real name at the vets so they wouldn't think we were racist. I told her it wasn't racist, the cat was black. The vet made more of a deal about my dog being named Puppy than the cat being Blacky.

I once had a couple of homeless drifters stay in my house for 3 weeks. I was trying to get with the girl drifter. Anyways, the guy drifter's nickname was Whitey even though he was black. Was pretty funny shit when he'd introduce himself to people. I never got with the girl drifter, although I did see her naked a few times.
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 10:15 PM       
my grandmother had a black poodle named spook and one time some neighborhood kid (black kid) asked her what her dog's name was, she paused for a minute and said fido or some generic dog name.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 03:37 AM       
So I was browsing the SA forums (shut it) and I came across this post. Spoilered for table-breaking.

Spoilers!

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 03:43 AM       
lol but srsly he's dumb
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 11:22 AM       
He's actually homeless

That's actually terrible. Why does he act like such a toss? I'd send him money if he didn't.
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 12:34 PM       
I had a goldfish named Henry cos he was glutton
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 12:52 PM       
There seems to be something wrong with the birthday bar at the bottom of the forum. What could it be? I guess we'd all better just take a look then huh.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 12:56 PM       
Keep fishing, I'm not gonna be the first person to say it.
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 01:07 PM       
hadas does your avatar hamburger have fingers in it?
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 01:15 PM       
maybe, might just be a bit of grease though. Or some refried beans. or a slice of folded ham.
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 01:27 PM       
oh well happy birthday anyway enjoy your cheesefinger
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 02:26 PM       
Happt birhjday king midas

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 02:30 PM       
MORE LIKE HAPPY BANDAY

CHEESEBURGER MAN