Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 10th, 2011, 12:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post

<3
<3
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 10th, 2011, 12:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Fucking darkroom bullshit project finals week fuck
You can do it, Boyo!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 10th, 2011, 12:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
We can all boner hug and share or Photoshopped ELX erotica.
So that was why the word was in my head.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 10th, 2011, 12:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
I'm almost THIRTY-FUCKING FOUR now.
Quote:
I just hope the people I live with don't get hurt over this. I'm just a kid.
Quote:
A stupid, stupid kid.

An idiot.
"In the United States a person must be at least 35 to be President..." is the only argument I can imagine for you being below the age of adulthood.

Other than the self-confessed idiocy.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 10th, 2011, 12:30 PM       
Quote:
You're probably wondering how I got to be so good at psychological warfare. I've had a lot of practice. many years, to be exact.
12 months = exactly 1 year.
10 years = exactly 1 decade.
many years of practicing psychological warfare = an undeterminded amount of years.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 10th, 2011, 12:35 PM       
Bill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
...the self-confessed idiocy.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 10th, 2011, 12:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Do you also have diabetes complicated by a bipolar disorder and the tragic loss of your entire family in the last five minutes made worse by the sudden realization that you never finished college? Or do you simply do part-time as a rape surviving single mother suffering from alcoholism and a vaguely specified anxiety condition? On the internet?
All of the hugs for you, Gus.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 10th, 2011, 12:45 PM       
I know Pub, it just drives me nuts when people use an approximate exact amount something.

edit: AWWWWw, he just psychological warfared me without me realizing it!!!!

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : May 10th, 2011 at 12:45 PM. Reason: edit
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 10th, 2011, 01:00 PM       
Quote:
Pub- I make perfect sense. To understand, you're supposed to read the lines, not between them!
i remember reading that joke on that Zug site ;/

what the hell man get some new material
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 10th, 2011, 01:03 PM       
He begged the question by being literally exacting in his metaphorical simile.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old May 10th, 2011, 01:03 PM       
Kahljorn- I don't have any new material. I peed it down my leg.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 10th, 2011, 01:04 PM       
BANNED

Old May 10th, 2011, 01:05 PM       
Do people ever tell you in real life, "JUST SHUT UP.. PLEASE JUST SHUT THE HELL UP"
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old May 10th, 2011, 01:16 PM       
Sometimes they can't get anything else out.

One girl even made a haiku.

Pram you fucking jerk
you are not autistic
just use smaller words
BANNED

Old May 10th, 2011, 01:33 PM       
shut up
SKATASTIC
Old May 10th, 2011, 02:01 PM       
seriously
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 10th, 2011, 03:19 PM       
Shut! Your! Hole! :Casey
You may already be there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 10th, 2011, 05:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
12 months = exactly 1 year.
10 years = exactly 1 decade.
many years of practicing psychological warfare = an undeterminded amount of years.
made me
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 10th, 2011, 05:57 PM       
I don't get the whole arbitrary vendetta against a website's companion forum thing, but maybe that's just me.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 10th, 2011, 06:24 PM       

I <3 Skin
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 10th, 2011, 08:41 PM       
So Paul McCartney is getting married again to a woman who is a VP of NEMF. Personally, after how his last marriage went with all the gold digging, I for one think it is good that he is marrying a woman who can stand on her own two feet.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 10th, 2011, 10:32 PM       
I see what you did there.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 11th, 2011, 12:30 AM       
Oh my god, he actually figured out how to post in another thread. Give him a few months and he'll figure out how to leave General Blabber
BANNED

Old May 11th, 2011, 12:37 AM       
actually he already managed to post in the my little pony thread ::O

HE"S GROWING FASTER THAN YOU EXPECTED