Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 01:51 PM       

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
I think I'm going to join the Kidney Walk next month
I do two different walks. It's rather pleasant and sometimes fun even.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 01:56 PM       
I've never done one before, but my friend (who's mother has been going through the same thing my uncle is) invited me to join her and her sister for the walk. I figure it could be a nice thing to do.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 02:11 PM       
Quote:
EVERYTHING EVERYTHING EVERYTHING EVERYTHING
YOU CAN JUST KISS OFF INTO THE AIR.

lol i was obsessed with daddy-o and american music for a while

You were born too late and I was born too soon, and everytime i look at that ugly mooooooon, it reminds me of YOU. It reminds me of you.
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 02:25 PM       
AMERICA IS THE BEST
USA USA USA USA
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 04:10 PM       
I had very good luck today. My clothes all look like shit because I've had them forever. So I went to a store and long story short the bargain racks are a little emptier and I walked away with a bunch of stuff for under $15 total.

Good thing I don't give a fuck about "last season".
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 06:11 PM       
I can't wait until tomorrow, in good ol' columbus it's going to be 50 DEGREES OUT!!! Shit the bed, I was getting tired of this weather it's so last season.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 06:48 PM       
KRAMER QUOTE OF THE DAY

"I'm Kramer"

CHECK OUT MORE KRAMER QUOTES AT CHICKENLAND'S KRAMER QUOTES ANGELFIRE PAGE

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 07:39 PM       
That site generated more "LOLs" for me then www.esuohlim.com ever did.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 12:22 AM       
hold on
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 01:20 AM       

"You can talk, you can talk, you're brave now motherfuckker. Throw his ass out. He's a ******! He's a ******! He's a ******! A ******, look, there's a ******!"

"It's not funny."
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 01:26 AM       
MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW SO, TODAY (AKA RIGHT FUCKING NOW MOTHERFUCKER), TOMORROW AND THE DAY AFTER I WILL BE DRUNK. :wink
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 01:30 AM       

Happy Birthday, ******.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
The Unicorn
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 01:32 AM       

THANK YOU PAC-MAN, YOU ARE MY FAVORITE ****** ON THESE BOARDS.
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 01:34 AM       
You're just saying that because I take the abuse. Happy B-day, though. Guess everybody else pussed out early. I spent my birthday sober, so I'll drink to yours.
The Unicorn
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 01:44 AM       
You love the abuse.

I'm drinking to my birthday as well.
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 01:45 AM       
The Unicorn
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 01:46 AM       
THE PROBLEM WITH THAT, IS THAT I SEE MY BIRTHDAY EXACTLY LIKE THAT.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 01:49 AM       
BEFORE YOU GET TOO DRUNK I'D LIKE TO WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SAM

TO ME YOU'RE LIKE THAT RETARDED LITTLE BROTHER I'VE NEVER HAD
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 01:50 AM       
All the more reason to drink it up!
The Unicorn
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 01:51 AM       
DEAR FINLAND; TO ME, YOU ARE THAT RETARDED LITTLE BROTHER THAT I DO UNFORTUNATELY HAVE.
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 01:55 AM       
I wish I had a retarded little brother.
The Unicorn
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 02:09 AM       
Don't worry pac-man, Finland is plenty retarded for everyone to share.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 02:15 AM       
I'm, gonna jerk off extra hard for your BDAY!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 02:19 AM       
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 02:19 AM       
I shudder to think what "extra hard" is for Tadao.