Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 09:27 AM       
this thread is pretentious
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 09:28 AM       
ur dam rite it is
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 09:32 AM       
what's the FREQUENCY, KENNETH
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 09:53 AM       
You misunderstand me.

I'm talking about the ones in the hipster glasses who think they need to sit and be seen writing on their laptops at a table in a grocery store Starbucks. That's an entirely separate category and you'd laugh at them too.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 09:57 AM       
BREAKING NEWS: GARAGE SALE BRINGS OUT BARGAIN HUNTERS.
OH GOD
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 11:00 AM       
i laugh at anyone who is at a starbucks, no matter where

even me

ESPECIALLY ME

and @ bargain hunters
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 11:02 AM       
For mysterious chemical reasons unknown to me, starbucks coffee and excedrin take away my horrible, horrible pain when expensive drugs will not. This is why I go to starbucks.

However, I usually get my fix via a $7 bag of it, which I make myself at home and avoid looking like a tool.
OH GOD
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 11:42 AM       
i've had plenty of fancy-pants coffee drinks but ironically enough only one from starebucks and it was kind of nasty :/
OH GOD
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 11:43 AM       
unless those bottled ones you get at the grocery store count, and those also aren't anything to write the farm over
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 11:50 AM       
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 12:02 PM       
Your fish are tiny.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 03:32 PM       
they're goldfish and we've only had them for about three week, at most.

the water's also cloudy on account of we had taken out enough water to easily lift the tank and put it on the modified stand.

it kind of looks lame in the daytime but at night it looks sweeeeeet with the lights coming out of the bottom. there's also a bubble wand along the back wall so the whole thing is covered in rising bubbles.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 03:38 PM       
LOL

It's cool. Goldfish slime and shit a lot, though, you'll always be cleaning it.

I can't stand starbucks canned drinks. They don't do anything for me and they don't taste that great. I drink "bold" roasts as strong as possible with a tiny bit of nonfat milk to cut the bitterness, and when you combine that and excedrin it makes pain go byebye, for me, for some reason.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 04:01 PM       
I forget how big goldfish should be. I've had mine for going on 10 years now, and he's huge. He has a tank bigger than that to himself.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 04:05 PM       
You should get a few scum suckers. They can be cute. Like little sharks.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 04:06 PM       
Gold fish actually grow to the size of tank and how many there are. They can get really big or stay really small. The like to have space.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 04:07 PM       
In every freshwater tank I've ever had, I've had an albino cory named Herb. They stay busy all day.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 04:10 PM       
I always get plecostomus.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...-8&sa=N&tab=wi
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 04:11 PM       
That's one of four tanks we have, actually. That one's just cool because my dad installed the lights in the stand so they come up from beneath the tank. That one's basically just a simple goldfish tank.

We also have a pretty sweet community fish tank and a 55-gallon that currently has five small semi-aggressive fish (that tank will probably become an African chiclid tank), and there's a ten gallon tank that two of the goldfish were in in my sister's room, she's currently in the process of turning it into a little bi-quarium.

When I lived with Ashley we had like 15 little fish in a 5-gallon hex. It was awesome.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 04:13 PM       
When I was younger I had two betas (split up) called Ken and Ryu.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 04:16 PM       
Younger?
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 04:16 PM       
I had a great brackish-water tank once with brackish puffers. One time they got hold of some ants and the sound of them crunching through the exoskeletons was absolutely sickening, heh.

I loved my little puffers, but they died
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 04:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Younger?
LIKE 8
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 04:18 PM       
Ashley was apparently a "brackish expert" and loved puffers but I find her keeping her own fish as pets hard to believe since she never goddamn cleaned the tank.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 04:19 PM       
So 4 years ago then?