Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 09:24 PM       
How about a double team then. As long as we keep :highfive distance, I'm down.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 09:46 PM       
After a few drinks you'd look like Caligula extras and you know it.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 09:47 PM       
I'll even balance a beer bottle on my head whilst I do it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 09:47 PM       
After a few drinks I wouldn't care.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 09:48 PM       
Fair enough.

I <3 my USB microscope with onboard camera, but it doesn't do fantastic things for the OCD
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 09:53 PM       
Hey you should send it to [DISLIKED MALE BOARD MEMBER] so he can take a picture of his dick
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 10:03 PM       
you are so funny.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 10:04 PM       
That was funny though.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 10:05 PM       
Kitsa you are so rude.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 10:06 PM       
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 10:08 PM       
Hey guys! Who wants to see my dick?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 10:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
OMG WASH IT QUICK!
The Unicorn
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 10:11 PM       
I CAN SEE THE GERMS LIVING ON IT
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 10:14 PM       
me too

Edit: here's a teeny dead ant I stole out of a spiderweb:

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 10:30 PM       
Quote:
I <3 my USB microscope with onboard camera
I've GOT to get me some o' that! :SCIENCE!
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 10:32 PM       
This is what I have.

http://www.opticsplanet.net/carson-d...mera-epix.html

My favorite thing about this is that it detaches from the base. If you could find a big enough orifice, it could be an endoscope! As it is, I just worry myself over various dermatological problems.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 10:34 PM       
Oh be still my beating heart
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 10:36 PM       
Can't beat $70. I got it for myself as a birthday gift a couple of years back. I have a big clunky field microscope I never use; I was thinking that once I find the power supply I might donate it to a school or something.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 10:44 PM       
Quote:
I have a big clunky field microscope I never use; I was thinking that once I find the power supply I might donate it to a school or something.
Why does that always happen?

Try e-bay.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 10:46 PM       
It's supposed to have a 2-hour battery life, but that would be useless without the power supply Because the bf is in IT and the damn place is filled with various power supplies, I despair of ever finding it.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 12:06 AM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 09:35 AM       
Hell yes.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 12:27 PM       
Hey I haven't posted in this topic in a while.
Have you missed me?
I know Tadao has but he doesn't count.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 02:40 PM       
I refuse to after my math teacher touched me.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 06:01 PM       
Since when did I become your math teacher?