Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 11:14 AM       
I found these pics of tattoos that are NSFW.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 11:19 AM       
MARGE YOURE BREAKING MY HEARRRT
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 11:20 AM       
Seeing as Homer would be the cockgobbler, it's probably the other way round.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 11:55 AM       
I watched the latest episode of bart the general recently and it was really fucking long (like half an hour) and stupid.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 02:44 PM       
I went to a nature preserve area yesterday to do some hiking in a spot I'd never been before. It was nice up on the mountain--I played around on rocks for a while. Then, when I got back to the bottom near the creek, I got a reminder of why I hate public land.

Get the fuck out of my woods.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 02:46 PM       
SOMEONE WROTE PUSSY ON THAT TREE!!! HELL YEAH I LOVE THAT SHIT!!!
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 02:49 PM       
Somebody had carved "ICP" into another one. Beech trees are very nice looking but I really hate them because if you see one along a trail, it's going to have stuff carved into it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 02:59 PM       
They should have used a nicer font.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 03:12 PM       
That must be an old pussy as you can see the scar running through it.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 03:40 PM       
If it said "eat pussy" it would have been like I wrote it!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 03:46 PM       
Yeah.. uh... Sam, I've been meaning to tell you.... You don't actually try to eat pussy. Your ex asked me to tell you that.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 03:53 PM       
YOU BROKE MY GRILL?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 04:40 PM       
Aaarg: I know, in Logan it seemed like every trail picture I tried to take was marred by the carvings or paintings of some idiot.
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 05:07 PM       
Logan, Logan, Logan... is that nearer to Hocking or, like, Columbus?
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 06:20 PM       
Hocking Hills.
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 08:43 PM       
Ah, ok. I could never keep that stuff straight. Athens and all that, too. I always thought that the area with Hocking was Nelson County on account of Nelsonville and my familiarity with Nelson County, VA.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 09:52 PM       
Nelsonville is an arguable candidate for "Ohio's unwiped anus".

I'm not a fan.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 10:16 PM       
YOU BROKE MY GRILL?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 10:20 PM       
Yet another reason to hate April Fool's- idiot newscasters who think it's fun to open with fake stories.

Like the weather guy who yattered on and on about how it's going to be sunny and in the seventies tomorrow, then could barely control himself going OH HAHAHAHA APRIL FOOL.

Idiot.
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 07:22 AM       
Luckily I forgot it was April Fools upon hearing that my sister may have skin cancer and my uncle has hepatitis C.

From the way Ashley described Nelsonville, it wasn't somewhere I wanted to visit. Her neighbor's porch was supported by an old van he had parked underneath it, and his five+ kids would steal shit from her.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 02:34 PM       
I hate when I run out of happy.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 07:21 PM       
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 07:45 PM       
I KNEW IT
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 06:19 PM       
Just got back from driving 7 hours and I don't ever want to drive a vehicle ever again.
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 10:34 PM       
Oh maaaaaan, 7 hours isn't so bad!

(Telling myself this because I have an 8-hour trip in a few days, which results in a second 8-hour trip home--only to make the same trip two weeks later)