Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 11:17 PM       
The 7 hours was just from this afternoon. The trip down took 10 because my roommate and I fucked up the directions up and took the long way down. Also, everyday involved at least 2 hours of additional driving due to selecting our lodging in an inconvenient location.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 06:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
Oh maaaaaan, 7 hours isn't so bad!

(Telling myself this because I have an 8-hour trip in a few days, which results in a second 8-hour trip home--only to make the same trip two weeks later)
Best thing to do is either download a load of podcasts or get an audiobook of Audible to listen to. It makes long journeys much easier.
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 09:37 AM       
This is weird. First guy to ever get plastic surgery. He lost his upper and lower eyelids in WW1.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 11:20 AM       
He should've fought crime. Or started some.
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 11:34 AM       
I'm really curious how one would actually lose both eyelids but suffer no relatively minor damage to the rest of their face. Also while looking scary as fuck in the first picture I still kind of think that would be preferable to the second. Even if your eyes need constant moistening.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 01:17 PM       
The rest of his face is fucked up.
his eyebrows, the nose, you can see the scar tissue pretty well.

and yes, i'd rather have no eyelids than the skinmask.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 01:41 PM       
yea he looks better in the first one ;\
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 01:52 PM       
Just found out I'm going to Nashville, TN in august for Def Leopard, Poison and Cheap Trick. Not really music I listen to but I've never been to Nashville and I've heard it's really nice.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 01:58 PM       
that place is awesome. When i went there as a kid i found like a 20 dollar bill on the ground and five dollar bills elsewhere.

That made me practically a kid millionaire.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 02:03 PM       
lol, awesome.

Reminded me of Blank Check too. Here's hoping for free money.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 02:12 PM       
Cheap Trick is going to be the best band on that bill.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 02:18 PM       
Cheap Trick is awesome.
BANNED

Old Apr 4th, 2009, 02:39 PM       
cheap trick better than POISON?
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 02:42 PM       
I'm going to have to get some compilation albums and listen to them beforehand that way I know what I'm talking about when I'm picking up the ladies.

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Apr 4th, 2009 at 02:43 PM. Reason: -s
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 02:48 PM       
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/At_Budo...ap_Trick_album)
Egg
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 03:17 PM       
Poison is for 45 year old trailer trash reminiscing fantasizing about Brett Michaels while they were giving their date a blowjob in a school dance parking lot.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 03:18 PM       
TALK DIRTY TO ME
Egg
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 03:19 PM       
EXACTLY
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 03:26 PM       
Nice. I made a music video for Poison's Unskinny Bop in high school. The first 10 seconds of the video was awesome with my friend in a B.A. leather jacket, cowboy hat, guitar, black light and a strobe light. Right after filming it the strobe light fell and broke. So the rest of the video was shot in a hallway. I was the singer but I didn't feel like memorizing the lyrics so for close ups I just had them shake the camera around a bit so you couldn't tell I was just mouthing nonsense. Then we hit people with trashcans for the remainder of the song.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 03:27 PM       
Brett Michaels, he's the king of all trailer parks.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 03:36 PM       
My mom and dad stayed at some place in Nashville. It was called The Gaylord or something. They were really impressed by it. They're not at all into country but they went to the Grand Ole Opry for the experience. My mom said they cram everyone into narrow, hard church pews and since it's a taping for TV it takes forever for anything to happen.

So you're probably better off with Poison and Cheap Trick.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 03:40 PM       
I think you just described a poison concert.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 03:57 PM       
We're going to be in Nashville Friday, Sat and sunday then monday is the concert. Anyone know what the accent is like there? I haven't spoken with anyone from Nashville in a while.
BANNED

Old Apr 4th, 2009, 07:35 PM       
I LOVE POISON
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 07:36 PM       
BUNNY CAM!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/found-animals