Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 10:09 PM       
We went out for ice cream and wound up driving immediately behind an ambulance. There was an elderly lady in the back of the ambulance and I'm fairly sure she was staring at us the whole time we were driving behind her. Either that or she was randomly looking downward at exactly where our car was, which would have been a weird and somewhat eerie effect. Either way, it's very awkward and strange. We didn't know where to look. We were behind the ambulance for about 2 excruciating miles, and every time I'd look away and look back, it seemed like she was still staring.

Never been in that situation before.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 10:12 PM       
I would have waved.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 10:13 PM       
I didn't want to encourage her, in case it would have caused harm.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 10:43 PM       
I've been paying Cheap Trick's Budokan for five days straight. Coinkydink?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 5th, 2009, 12:49 AM       
Are you ready to rock?
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Apr 5th, 2009, 08:36 AM       
The reason publover doesn't post any more?

No dating, thanks, just sex

Dating culture is dead - instead, young New Zealand women are regularly getting drunk and cruising around in packs looking for men to have sex with.
That's one of the findings of a TVNZ Sunday investigation into the sexual behaviour of New Zealand women. The programme makers did the story after Kiwi women last year topped the Durex Sexual Wellbeing Global Survey as the world's most promiscuous.
They are reported to have an average of 20 sexual partners, double that of their Australian and British counterparts and almost three times the global average of seven.
TVNZ Sunday correspondent Janet McIntyre said there was anecdotal evidence from the five women on the show that the Durex survey findings were valid.
"There's a new kind of mating ritual sex is the point of entry into the relationship."
If the first-up sex wasn't any good women weren't prepared to waste their time progressing the relationship.
"There's no dating culture any more." In candid interviews about their sexual experiences some of the women who are all in their twenties felt empowered by having sex and wanted to celebrate and enjoy it.
McIntyre said all the women who had experienced one-night stands had been affected by alcohol, a term described by at least one expert in a report as "getting pissed and hooking up".
Men are also feeling the impact from the new sexual tactics being employed by women.
The Sunday Star-Times' Being a Bloke survey last year found that 29% of the 5000 men surveyed felt they had been pressured into having sex or had had sex unwillingly.

http://digg.com/d1nRFg
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 5th, 2009, 11:06 AM       
Men have sex unwillingly? I thought men were always up for it?

Unless they were fat ugly women, i suppose.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 5th, 2009, 11:21 AM       
Fat ugly women need love too
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 5th, 2009, 10:05 PM       
They can find other fat ugly women

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 5th, 2009, 10:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
We went out for ice cream and wound up driving immediately behind an ambulance. There was an elderly lady in the back of the ambulance and I'm fairly sure she was staring at us the whole time we were driving behind her. Either that or she was randomly looking downward at exactly where our car was, which would have been a weird and somewhat eerie effect. Either way, it's very awkward and strange. We didn't know where to look. We were behind the ambulance for about 2 excruciating miles, and every time I'd look away and look back, it seemed like she was still staring.

Never been in that situation before.
Ever seen the movie "Jacob's Ladder"? I have, and the movie's imagery coupled with that of your post really creeped me out.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 5th, 2009, 10:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
They can find other fat ugly women
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 5th, 2009, 10:29 PM       
I read (and love) An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge, which I understand is along the same lines.

I just found out a big magazine used some of my photos. Yay! Then I found out they didn't credit me. Aw.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 12:04 AM       
Quote:
I read (and love) An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge, which I understand is along the same lines.
Yep, pretty much. It's something else to see it on film, though. Creepy.

Quote:
I just found out a big magazine used some of my photos. Yay! Then I found out they didn't credit me. Aw.
Jesus, isn't that illegal? Or were they on "teh internets" and therefore "public domain". Either way that sucks big hairy monkey balls! Not that my opinion counts for jack shit.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 01:15 AM       
Hell yeah it's April and there's about two inches of snow outside

The Easter season gets a well deserved kick in the cunt

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 05:01 AM       
If I look outside and see white, I'm goin' to the roof with a high-powered rifle.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 08:23 AM       
We're supposed to get snow later today. I remember one spring...late May or early June...in the 90s, when we were driving in downtown Chicago and it was snowing then.

I don't know how illegal the picture thing is. The publisher of the book I worked on gave them the photos as promotions, most likely. The magazine credited the publisher for the pics, in teeny print at the bottom of the article, but didn't credit me anywhere. To the publisher's credit, she emailed me right away to let me know it had happened and that they were working on it with the magazine.

Contrast that with the last time this happened, when the author of that book gave a big magazine my high-res photos and no one told me. I knew nothing until I looked at his blog several months later and saw that I had a double full-page spread.

Either way, it costs me $100 a pop at the lawyer's to ask, so I'm better off riding it out.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 09:02 AM       
I'm not looking forward to more snow whatsoever. Here's hoping to it melting quickly.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 10:08 AM       
Quote:
Either way, it costs me $100 a pop at the lawyer's to ask, so I'm better off riding it out.
Yes, don't remind me. I already realize what a fool I was to go into the field of physical chemistry as a career - what was I thinking? Lawyers get paid while they're eating, sleeping, or taking a dump. That's the kind of job I want.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 11:41 AM       
One of my attorneys used to call me, randomly, completely unsolicited. He'd say, "So, how you doing?" I'd be confused and tell him I was doing just fine.

A month later I'd get a bill for a "phone consult"....$60.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 11:46 AM       
Free money. Get your free money from me, the guy with "LOSER" tattooed on his forehead.

I've been there too.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 12:38 PM       
Well, seeing as I had basil and pea seedlings outside, I guess I'd better bring 'em inside. Dammit.

My wall thermometer says 35F.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 02:27 PM       
68 here, gonna get to 72.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 03:47 PM       
Thanks for that. 'Preciate it.

I went to three different stores today grocery shopping and never did find what I was looking for. I fucking hate that.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 04:02 PM       
Yeah, well I found my first real girlfriend the other day on the internet. I think she is gonna trip out when she gets my message.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 04:11 PM       
Ha!