Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 04:15 PM       

I think the last time I talked to her was in 88.

Last edited by Tadao : Apr 6th, 2009 at 05:06 PM.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 05:03 PM       
Yeah, I imagine she'll be surprised. And maybe think it's some sort of long-distance booty call.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 05:08 PM       
According to her Myspace, she likes Nascar and country music. She used to be a little metal chick. I'm curious as to what happened.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 05:54 PM       
probably a man.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 05:56 PM       
Or she only liked metal to fit in at school.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 06:14 PM       
Most of the 80s metal chicks turned redneck in the latter 90s.
Lamers.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 06:16 PM       
I know of at least one who did, and hardcore. It was sad but I could kind of see it coming.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 06:18 PM       
WTH, I need to fix her immediately.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 06:19 PM       
She lives in LA for the love of Satan.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 06:58 PM       
I am pissed off.

I began wearing a pair of summer sandals, back when it was warm.

Then I got a rash across the tops of my feet.

Now it looks like I have fucking leprosy.

When the rash abruptly started producing large red welts, I Sought Medical Attention. The Urgent Care guy says maybe ringworm from the shoes.

Ringworm*!

What in the blue fuck?!?!

You don't want to see my feet right now. Or maybe you do. But they're gross G_d gave me a plague in time for Passover.

* ringworm is not a worm.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 07:02 PM       
It could be one of the 5 forms of psoriasis.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 07:12 PM       
That would be heartbreaking.

See for yourself. Who wants some of this? Line forms to the left!

my feet are shiny because I've been hitting them with every spray and cream I can think of.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 07:30 PM       
Did they get puffy as well? What happened to me at the last job I worked had a lot to do with a rash that took over my legs and arms and any muscle I used puffed up to about the point of breaking my skin.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 07:32 PM       
No, not really puffy, but that one on the right...the red spot is big, swollen, raised and tough.

And at night it itches so badly I think I'm going out of my mind.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 07:39 PM       
I should have taken pictures of what happened to me, but I didn't want to be reminded of it ever. It was the beginning of the end of my normal life. I had to accept from then on that I am not a normal healthy person who can live life without consequences. I had 2 pieces of skin removed and a muscle biopsy to find out what was wrong. To this day I don't know what happened. I think it was a form of Psoriasis as it goes hand in hand with my Ankylosing Spondylitis. I won't ever really know though. It got so bad that my roommate thought I was going to die on him.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 07:44 PM       
That sucks. It doesn't quite sound like Shingles (then again, neither does mine).
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 07:53 PM       
I have a feeling it was Psoriatic Arthritis. It looked like this.

But on my legs and feet mostly, then they would scar.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 08:05 PM       
Do you have rheumatoid arthritis?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 08:06 PM       
I have worse, I have ankylosing spondylitis.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 08:15 PM       
Well, I guess I was asking more if one autoimmune-ish problem left you open to many others.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 08:23 PM       
I don't know if RA people get other autoimmune diseases, but I do know that people with AS often have multiple problems as a result. PSA is one of them, there is also Iritis and Heart disease.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 08:45 PM       
Things are distributed unfairly in this world.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 08:54 PM       
Lol, I deserve worse. I'm a lot nicer for having been in chronic pain.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 09:04 PM       
I've been more of a bitch for having been in chronic pain.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 09:10 PM       
Kit, is it possible you had an allergic reaction to the material in the sandals? I'm just wondering if some benadryl or other antihistamine would have any effect.

Ah, you've probably thought of this already anyways.
You may already be there.