Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 06:06 AM       
so i'm moving to north carolina and i think i'm going to casually pick up smoking pot upon doing so.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 06:31 AM       
asheville is the right area for it.
lots of hippies there
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 08:32 AM       
Milhouse- you should watch the "musical" episode. I'm not saying I liked it, but I couldn't look away.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 09:05 AM       
Welcome to the UK, leave your dignity at the door on the way in.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 09:17 AM       
So it is true that the UK is coming close to eclipsing the "Ugly American" reputation abroad.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 10:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
asheville is the right area for it.
lots of hippies there
yeah well it's not really an active choice, but i figure i'll be staying with j for a while. j smokes pot socially. why not join in?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 02:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia View Post
That's downtown San Francisco right there.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 09:39 PM       

I'm glad I didn't miss springtime this year.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 11:05 PM       
Holy fucking shit. Indoor Lacrosse is the craziest thing I've been to in a while. Basically gang beatings with music playing the entire time. The announcer over the loud speaker can yell anything he wants at any time. During halftime they had two girls race each other in the Atlasphere from American Gladiators except they looked more like the bubble from bubble boy. Halfway through the race our mascot (The Buffalo Bandit....who kind looked like a racoon with a gringo mustache) came off the bench and did a flying shoulder tackle to the one girl. She was down, then Bandit went over to the other girl and got in her way so the first girl could catch up. Then right before the finish he went back to the first girl and missile drop kicked her bubble causing her to lose. Oh, and chearleaders during the quarters and sometimes for no reason at all. I might get season tickets for next year.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 11th, 2009, 11:03 AM       
Sounds like fun.

Today's going to be a long day. I've carved out a little island for myself but that doesn't help much because the island has no bathroom
Forum Virgin
Dry Ice Bombs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 11th, 2009, 11:37 AM       
all the children should stay away from drugs and the booze. and the yogurt. it's bad for you
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2009, 12:56 PM       
ESUOHLIM'S NERD-CRUSH OF THE MONTH™

ALYSON HANNIGAN

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog

Last edited by Esuohlim : Apr 11th, 2009 at 01:38 PM.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2009, 01:15 PM       
That silly Millhouse.

WILL HE EVER FIND LOVE?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2009, 01:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
ESUOHLIM'S NERD-CRUSH OF THE MONTH™

ALYSON HANNIGAN
I'd agree but I didn't see anything except

Spoilers!
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2009, 01:43 PM       
I SAW HER FIRST SAM

Old Apr 11th, 2009, 01:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I'd agree but I didn't see anything except

Spoilers!
YOU SIR ARE MISSING OUT. I MADE HER MY SEXY BACKGROUND FOR SEX

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 11th, 2009, 08:48 PM       
man my delivery man is about to be here

to deliver weed

in your faces
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 11th, 2009, 08:49 PM       
I spend my Saturday nights alone and high
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 11th, 2009, 10:02 PM       
I am in a guest house.

I feel like Kato Kaelin.
Role Assigner
Old Apr 11th, 2009, 10:03 PM       
gay?
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 11th, 2009, 10:05 PM       
something wrong with that?
Role Assigner
Old Apr 11th, 2009, 10:21 PM       
no I was asking if that's how you felt
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 11th, 2009, 10:23 PM       
Mainly just cold, because there's only a space heater in here and I'm afraid of it. Other than that it's pretty cool. Only thing it lacks is a bathroom Even has a fridge and exercise equipment.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 01:59 AM       
ABOUT TO WITNESS A MURDER?
The Unicorn
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 03:19 AM       
DEAR MILHOUSE BACKWARDS, IT IS NOT COOL TO JUST RANDOMLY SEND ME AIM MESSAGES TELLING ME HOW HIGH ON ACID YOU ARE.

NO WONDER YOU EAT 3 FUCKING PIZZAS IN ONE NIGHT.