Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2009, 04:12 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2009, 04:58 PM       
<3

Anyway, board games suck and I hate them and also they suck. You were better off drunk if you had to play one, I guess. When I go to hell, it will be filled with board games and over-cheery people wanting to play them.

I lost my temper with some flickr messages and now I'm making a(n?) FAQ that will probably alienate some people.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 16th, 2009, 12:06 AM       
I've learned some important things this week:
1-Gay men love kiwi green fingernails.
2-Mrs. Cunningham and Pinky Tuscadero's hair are top priority.
3-Beehive hair requires much more hairspray than I think I've ever owned in my life.
4-I still have no idea what the hell I'm doing.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2009, 04:18 PM       
Next week I'm going in for an MRI to find out if I have claustrophobia.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 16th, 2009, 04:22 PM       
I don't have many positive experiences with MRI machines.

I hope yours is better.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 16th, 2009, 04:28 PM       
It was a Steven Wright joke I just heard
Egg
Old Apr 16th, 2009, 04:37 PM       
Ahhhhhh.
I don't know much about him.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 16th, 2009, 04:40 PM       
Rodney Dangerfield on Quaaludes.
Egg
Old Apr 16th, 2009, 04:52 PM       
He's been good in the movies I saw him in (Wright I mean, everyone knows Rodney movies rule).

Speaking of Rodney Dangerfield. I saw a latina chick at Wal-Mart that looked JUST LIKE HIM.
Eyes and waistline. Fucking hideous beast.
She was riding one of those motorized scooters with a basket in the front around the store.
We got behind her in line and I thought nothing of it, maybe she has leg surgery or something.
I became distracted by shiny pink stuff on the end cap and turned away.
When I turned back around she was standing up buying athletic clothes.
A curiosity, indeed.
15 minutes later her basket was full of bags and ready to go.
Her card was declined.
What does she do?
She looks side to side, and then walks to the back of the store, leaving the full basket and the motorized scooter/wheelchair blocking the entire checkout lane.

I hope to see her again one day at 2AM in Wal-Mart, mostly so I can stalk her and take pictures of her.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 16th, 2009, 05:05 PM       
Wow, I should get out of the house more. I just might feel better about myself running into these people. I'm just afraid that I have become my online personality and say or do something I will be arrested for.
Egg
Old Apr 16th, 2009, 05:08 PM       
Wal-Marts should always make you feel better about yourself.

Sometimes, really late at night, we see midgets there.
It's totally awesome.
Egg
Old Apr 16th, 2009, 05:12 PM       
My face is like a leaky faucet.
I hate pollen.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 16th, 2009, 05:13 PM       
I would soooooo suck the snot out of your nose.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2009, 05:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Next week I'm going in for an MRI to find out if I have claustrophobia.

good god I can't be the only one who got that.

I advise against open MRI, if they try to steer you in that direction. It's just as bad, only upright (chair wedged inbetween 2 big disks). Also, it's about $1000 more.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 16th, 2009, 05:21 PM       
I'd love to have an MRI. I always hope to find a reason beyond my control for my actions.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 16th, 2009, 05:31 PM       

You make a wonderful Nazi!
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 16th, 2009, 06:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
Sometimes, really late at night, we see midgets there.
We don't like being out in the open during the day, too many birds of prey.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 16th, 2009, 09:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
good god I can't be the only one who got that.
Nah, me too.

I had an MRI about 14 years ago - it was OK space-wise, but was LOUD - kind of like being in a steel can while a slow jackhammer was pounding away at the outside. Ouch.
You may already be there.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2009, 10:00 PM       
I have had dozens of MRI's and have to have one every year. You get used to them, i can even fall asleep in one.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 16th, 2009, 10:42 PM       
I have as few as three or four and as many as six or seven a year. I used to think it sounded like pots and pans in a dryer, but now it sounds more like a Buck Rogers-style ray gun fight going on in there.

You never need to move, breathe or swallow until they tell you that you can't.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Apr 17th, 2009, 08:46 AM       
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 17th, 2009, 08:50 AM       
Mmmm, clever...
Wonder how much that cost to fix?
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 17th, 2009, 08:52 AM       
Yes, it's long and loud and yes, the MRI contrast may or may not turn out to kill your kidneys, but it's still better than having a CT or PET and getting radiated.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2009, 11:21 AM       
I sure seem to be getting a lot of banner ads with a woman on a toilet here

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Apr 17th, 2009, 11:40 AM       
Reading a lot of Jeanette threads recently?