Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 21st, 2009, 10:41 PM       

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidstatik View Post
Jarvis, I didn't know you still posted here. I'm gonna need you to cut it out, this place is for homos now.
Only the grave will rob this board of my constant musings on the wonderful taste of penis.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Apr 22nd, 2009, 03:10 AM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 06:50 AM.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Apr 22nd, 2009, 11:25 PM       
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Graves
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 02:36 AM       
Fuck I'm bored
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 03:23 AM       
Board, I'm fucked.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 07:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
I read his book - Goodbye to all that - the other day. It's quite good.
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 01:54 PM       
Super... I just need a bottle of jack now to process how pub apparently likes to rob graves for penis's...
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 02:06 PM       
Please remember to sleep face up.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 05:37 PM       
Where is ZQ? I miss ZQ.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 09:38 PM       
Did you chase her off when you suggested that you wanted to piss on her flower garden?
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 11:22 PM       
I love getting free shit. I now own a pack cover.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 11:33 PM       
Tomorrow I shall have a great bouffant.
Complete with Dollar Tree hibiscus hair clips.
I wish I had some pants with pink flamingos on them.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 24th, 2009, 12:05 AM       
Anything is possible.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 24th, 2009, 12:11 AM       
OMG CIG, That is soo Peg Bundy Hawt!
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 24th, 2009, 01:03 AM       
I'm totally going Peggy Bundy.
I practiced the bouffant earlier, it's gonna be great.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2009, 06:45 AM       
I suggested that you-all were pissing on the flower garden. And you were/are.
Egg
Old Apr 24th, 2009, 09:54 AM       
http://www.spotcrime.com/
I've been looking up my friends addresses to see when and why the cops came to their houses.
I love that site.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2009, 10:11 AM       
I like the icons for the different crimes. It looks like nearby we have a lot of Hamburglers, Fist pounds and jaywalking. Little further away there are a bunch of Target stores.
Old Apr 24th, 2009, 10:11 AM       
Damn, it doesn't go back far enough for my sister's 4 assault charges in one night!

However, apparently somebody was arrested last month in the parking lot of my work for having a stolen card, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, and sodomy!
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 24th, 2009, 10:29 AM       
Bummer, Ohio is poorly represented

Dayon is shitpacked with crime, but they only have a ritzy-ish suburb (Kettering, or at least the Oakwood part of it).
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 01:22 AM       
My roommate bought a brand new boat and while we were enjoying the smooth waters of Choctawhatchee Bay we saw three dolphins breaching the water. I raised my beer in salute of these great dolphins.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 02:00 AM       
goddamn that website is full of gold

first dang thing i clicked:
Quote:
A Garfield student had left school and was walking to the bus stop adjacent to Ezells when a female acquaintance got off the bus at ran over to her yelling "I am going to mash you out! I'm going to put you out the box!" The victim translated this to mean that a fight was brewing, which was confirmed when the assailant took a number of swings at the victim, but failed to land any punches and eventually acceded to a request to "stop the crazyness". The victim explained to the officer that she and the suspect had been on the outs since the victim questioned the virility of the father of the suspect's baby, implying that he may have future reproductive difficulties due to the fact that he had been "shot in the genital area".
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 07:45 AM       
Damn, Hobart is not on their list.

Someone stole a VCR on Tuesday, that would have probably been on the map if we had one.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 11:15 AM       
I checked out Detroit and according to this site the crime isn't that bad. Then I checked out Cleveland, OH.

http://www.spotcrime.com/oh/cleveland

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 11:49 AM       
I'm getting ready to go golfing with my friends because they told me there would be beer there.