Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 11:55 AM       
That's really the only reason to go golfing. Have fun Get drunk
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 12:06 PM       
It's only 9 now, so I should be able to get pretty shitty well before noon.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 12:32 PM       
Just take a drink every time someone swings. Depending on how many people are playing you should get a good buzz pretty soon.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 12:48 PM       
Sams getting drunk and playing with his friends little balls.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 12:55 PM       
Happy Birthday Jeanette too.

Now I have a predicament. I was just invited to a b-day party for a friend of a friend. My good friend just told me he's going out for his birthday tonight and I'm also supposed to go hang out with this girl I met on monday.

I was kinda blitzed on monday though so I would have to re-meet her.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 01:08 PM       
Whats the predicament?

Happy BDAY Janey!
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 01:18 PM       
One party is at 7pm, the other starts at 9pm which coincidentally is next door so I can easily do the Buffalo Shuffle between the two but this girl gets out at 10 and I don't want to be sloshed by then. Especially if she wants to go out somewhere.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 01:22 PM       
Lol, tell her you have 2 birthday parties and have her meet you there. You are well in your rights to be drunk as fuck.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 01:44 PM       
Just talked to her, the bar she wants to meet at is 4 streets down from the first two places. I have 255 in my personal luck stat but usually it doesn't work that well ahead of time.

I just want to see how it's going to mess up. I'm taking bets.

The only thing that I remember about her is that she's a swinger that got out of a 6 year relationship and her ex boyfriend cheated on her. I was like "Really, but you had an open relationship?"

Women.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 02:02 PM       
You are gonna stick t in her butt tonight. That is my bet.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 02:15 PM       
That's the goal.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 02:35 PM       
*blows noisemaker*

Thanks guys! Happy Birthday to me!
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 03:03 PM       
Happy Birthday to you birthday people
imgonnagogetfuckdupyo
CHOW
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 06:34 PM       
happy birthday / getting fucked up/ sticking things in things.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 12:17 AM       
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 01:17 AM       
Egg
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 01:17 AM       
DUDE!
I totally look like Bea Arthur in my zombie pic.
Side by side comparison!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 03:34 AM       
A few years ago someone with a Bea Arthur myspace account added me out of the blue. I had no idea who they really were or how I knew them, but whoever-it-was was nice and left comments for me from time to time. They stopped about a year ago, but they're still on my friends list.

I didn't know what else to do so I left one of those sympathy graphics in their comments.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 06:17 PM       
hahaha you're friends with an ol' bitch
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 06:18 PM       
my friends list is DADS ONLY
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 09:16 PM       
I went to a funeral today.

Now, I've seen some wacky tasteless funeral shit before, but this has to win some sort of award.

There was a woman who was slurping slowly on a Big Gulp as she peered into the coffin.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 09:24 PM       
OH SHIT! That's why phones have cameras.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 09:25 PM       
Well, the widow was talking to me at the time, I just happened to glance over. If I'd said "hold on" and whipped out a phone/camera, I guess I would have been just as bad.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 09:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I want the Japanese Jack Daniels! My wife hated my old Jack shirt and it wound up in the dumpster.
She just liked seeing you with your shirt off.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 09:28 PM       
But the chances of a trifecta would have been in play and it would be a funeral worthy of the gods!