Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 09:29 PM       

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
She just liked seeing you with your shirt off.
No, she forced me into growing up and dressing nice. Later on she wondered what happened to the original me.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 09:36 PM       
Everyone knows Tadai lose their value once they're removed from their original packaging.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 09:37 PM       
There was also a guy in hunting camo and one who had a shirt that said WOMEN WANT ME, FISH FEAR ME in neon puffy paint.

One thing that I can say about you after seeing your pictures, Tadao, is that at the very least you seem to be able to dress appropriately when necessary. More than I could say about a lot of people.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 09:37 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 09:39 PM       
I spent the last 15 years in dress pants and ties. I can sell the devil fire. It's just not the real me.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 09:42 PM       
What I meant was that you can get your shit together when necessary. As can I. Hose and a dress aren't the real me either, but I do it when I have to.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 09:43 PM       
People would consider me consevative if they had never met me before.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 09:44 PM       
Oh yeah, I clean up real nice. I think that's the phase people use on me nowadays.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 09:47 PM       
Heh.

When I left my hospital job, I was convinced pantyhose were the work of Satan. I was all for building a bonfire of them and dancing around it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 09:51 PM       
Being half Japanese and male, that makes me cry.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 09:56 PM       
It's like being stuffed into a fucking sausage casing.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 09:57 PM       
Naked Ladies Dancing Around Burning Stuff? That makes you cry?

I suggest that you are favouring a lifestyle outside of the norm that involves dicks in your face.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 10:09 PM       
The white half of me is extremely homophobic.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 10:27 PM       
http://cgi.ebay.com/JACK-DANIELS-JAP...dZp1638Q2em124

there's that shirt if you want it, tadao. You can pull it off.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 10:36 PM       
Hmmm, I might get it after payday.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 11:42 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 11:42 PM       
Too bad the site doesn't have it listed. I never buy anything from Ebay. Especially after I heard that fowl shit come from the CEOs mouth during Palins run.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 11:46 PM       
I've started buying a lot of stuff on etsy because they don't buttrape you with fees and you can get anything you want custom-made with their alchemy feature.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 11:50 PM       
Cool, I'll have to show mom, she quit selling on Ebay because now the seller can't leave negative comments about buyers who rip people off and she hates having to use Paypal and pay their fees. I don't know for sure if she's right, I only know she won't sell on there.

Edit: Nevermind, she sells the old coin collection. That won't qualify lol.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 11:52 PM       

teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 11:54 PM       
Etsy has a "vintage" category, she might get away with listing it there.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 11:57 PM       
Where else could you find a google-eyed fairy turd bottled as a pendant?

Also, lolz
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 12:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Just finished Sicko. I was so glad it ended on a Cat Stevens song. I feel so horrible that I have given up on America and humans. I'd rather run from this country then try to change the minds of half the country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I was a little skeptical about the quality of the Cuban treatment.

She went to...a....doctor.

He gave her......a.....diagnosis.

We'll never know if it was the right one, but it was pretty much the one they wanted to hear.

Michael Moore has some really good points, but some of his stuff I stop well short of buying wholeheartedly.

And I'm neither conservative nor republican.
Yeah, I hear you, but I do know all about Kaiser and Nixon. That's not all though This whole defense of torture is eating me up inside. So many people are saying that it is justified. Then there are all the people who put their hope in Obama, all that hope should be put into their neighborhood. It's all gonna fall hard and fast and half of America will be saying "I told you so" while the other half will say "We tried", and we will be at our most kicked and beaten and the powerful will swoop down and feast on whats left.

But that's just me. I'm sure I'm very wrong.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 12:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post

Also, lolz
I used to have cards that basically cussed you out and requested that you leave a can opener so that I could get into my car.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 12:07 AM       
I was coming to this thread to talk about the British section of Sicko being misleading, but I was distracted by photoshop.