Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 12:08 AM       

:balls
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 12:09 AM       
What's the misleading part? I hear that they have some good size hurdles.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 12:11 AM       
I don't remember, I was overcome by the act of rubbing your digital nipples.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 12:12 AM       
DIGIPPLES!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 12:15 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 12:37 AM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 07:21 AM       
I dunno. Michael Moore strikes me as someone who, as I said before, does have a lot of good points...but I think he's also capable of pulling out all of the half-truths and propaganda stops he can in order to make those points. Things got awfully twisty in Sicko.

True, we don't have universal healthcare and we need to either have some version of it or make reasonable healthcare more available in some other way. But I don't believe for a minute that countries that do have universal healthcare are skipping through some la-la-la medical fairyland where everything is just fantastic.

The reform I'd really like to see is for all of the states to follow Massachusetts' example and make it illegal for insurance companies to discriminate against someone with childhood cancer. I was born with my cancer and, as far as insurance companies were concerned, I had a lifelong "pre-existing condition" and had to either jump through their hoops (at one point going a YEAR WITHOUT TREATMENT) or not have insurance at all. Long story shorter, insurance companies have fucked with my entire life, up to and including having to leave medical school to work fulltime and keep insurance.

So it's not like I don't have a big problem with the insurance companies.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 12:00 PM       
I have talked to one Canadian about the universal health care they have up there. She said it sucks. BAD. Yea everyone can get treatment.... But by everyone they mean EVERYONE. You break your arm? Have fun waiting in line all day with that broken arm while you wait for your turn. She said she was happy to pay for faster medical service.

Insurance companies are the devil! I work with an older lady who has some problem with her knee. It constantly hurts her and she has to go in twice a year and have it drained or something just so she can continue to walk. They consider it elective and she has to pay for it all herself. Other than that and the fact that she is in her 60s, she is actually in rather good health. This kind of thing happens all over the place all the time with insurance companies. Most people would be better off just putting their money in a savings account.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 01:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
You break your arm? Have fun waiting in line all day with that broken arm while you wait for your turn. She said she was happy to pay for faster medical service.
I'm on the do not insure list. So yeah, I would gladly wait in line with a broken arm instead of having my brother try to snap it back in place and make me a splint based based of a scene in a Die Hard movie.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 02:24 PM       
Insurance forms just get ya' down! What everybody needs to do... is dance!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 02:32 PM       
Since my spine is fused, I can only pogo

THANKS A LOT ASSHOLE!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 03:28 PM       
Instead of studying I'm playing Doom all day

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 03:30 PM       

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 03:48 PM       
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 04:15 PM       
I'm fucking up some Cacodemons left and right

I was obsessed with Doom when I was about seven or eight, and I haven't played it in forever

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 04:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Since my spine is fused, I can only pogo

THANKS A LOT ASSHOLE!

They tried to get me to fuse mine by I opted to just live with the pain instead. Bad times.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 04:19 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 04:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
They tried to get me to fuse mine by I opted to just live with the pain instead. Bad times.
I was never given the option, it fuses on it's own. It's a super power.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 04:24 PM       
Oh, and was buttsex involved the other night? And hook me up with you sister.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 04:26 PM       
I'M NAKED AND I'M STILL SWEATING.
I'm going to stand in front of the freezer now.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 04:33 PM       
Funny, that's were I put the live cam!
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 04:37 PM       
Turkey's done!
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 04:44 PM       
Freezer was useless.
No ice cream.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 04:55 PM       
HONKA HONKA
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 04:56 PM       
Nothing says soothing cold like rich, creamy Haagen Dazs.