Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 05:10 PM       
I KNOW!
And if we had gone to the grocery store last night like I wanted, I'd have my goddamm fancy ice cream.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 08:56 PM       
I was at the grocery store last night for 18 and a half hours. in a few hours I'll be there again, but only for eight.

YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID YOU WANTED ICE CREAM!
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 09:36 PM       
The night doesn't go for eighteen and a half hours.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 09:40 PM       
It does in some places.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 09:58 PM       
well it was afternoon, evening, night, early morning, morning.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 10:08 PM       
Dammit.
no ice cream tonight in my slimfast
no ice cream tonight in my bowl
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 10:16 PM       
I GOT ICE CREAM.
Egg
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 10:45 PM       
UP YOURS ******
Egg
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 10:49 PM       
I totally did not mean that.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 10:59 PM       
Totally
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 11:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
It does in some places.
Oh shit it does too! Sorry Arg.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 11:34 AM       
It lasts for 30 whole days in some places films.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 01:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Oh, and was buttsex involved the other night? And hook me up with you sister.
It was not but she is a hippie chick so it will soon enough. I don't remember if she's a vegan and works at an abortion clinic or against the abortion clinic.

I'll try and mail order my sister to you. I keep trying to hook her up with guys. Mainly the guy from craigslist with the mario brothers fetish. So it might be tough for her to take me seriously.

My ex keeps wanting to get back together with me and I'm trying not to have it.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 01:44 PM       
My damn dog broke my damn watch

I thought she was here to help me
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 01:45 PM       
Well I'm gonna be in NJ and NY this August.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 01:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
My damn dog broke my damn watch

I thought she was here to help me
Did she lick your face until you got back off the floor?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 01:48 PM       
Tadao: Stop by Buffalo in August then. It's nowhere near NJ though.

Kitsa: Maybe your dog was telling you it's time to get a new watch.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 01:54 PM       
Well after NJ, I would go to Albany to see an old friend. Is that near Buffalo? I'd still like to toss a few back at a bar with you, even without you hot sister. But yeah, I will be wearing a chastity belt around you so don't even think about slipping me a mickey.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 01:57 PM       
No. I was throwing her a ball and she got too excited and grabbed my arm, which broke my watch off. And I can't find the little metal pin, so I have no idea what now. It's in the grass in the backyard somewhere.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 01:58 PM       
Ah, she broke the wrist band, you can get those bars and a watchmakers!
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 02:07 PM       
Probably. It's a brand-new watch, which pisses me off a little.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 02:09 PM       
You should hug till she cries.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 02:21 PM       
ehhh, I'm going to stop just short of actually being insane.

I'm tired and depressed. I think I might make soup.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 02:22 PM       
Awww, you need a Japanese street festival.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 03:20 PM       
I do need a Japanese street festival.

But then there'd be an avalanche of gaijin fucks, starwarsing around with cheapie samurai swords, cosplaying, and babbling about otaku this and anime that and how great Fullmetal Alchemist is.

And I'd still be depressed.