Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 08:54 PM       
LOOKS LIKE DADS HOME
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 08:54 PM       
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 09:06 PM       

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 09:43 PM       
I wear size 29.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 11:59 PM       

I'm going to regret not going for the rest of my life.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 01:34 AM       
i think i saw that man up close and personal recently
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 01:44 AM       

K, guize
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 02:58 AM       
god i am SO

FUCKING

BORED

and no one i know will answer their phones, and i'm sober and not going to fall asleep I REGRET THAT THE I-MOCKERY GANG COULD NOT STAY ANOTHER WEEK IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 03:31 AM       
awright, fuck yall, nontalkative motherfuckers, i'm mixing myself another cannery punch
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 03:35 AM       
what is in a cannery punch
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 04:23 AM       
uuuuh, in Cannery Row one of the boys worked in a bar, and whenever someone didn't finish a drink he'd pour it into a jug and at the end of the week they'd call it punch and drink it

so a cannery punch IRL is when you throw together splashes of what the fuck ever because you're low on cash and trying to conserve your liquor

this current one is small amounts of jameson, jack daniels, knob creek, a bigger splash of captain morgans, orange juice, white grape juice, ruby red, and filled the rest of the way with gatorade and vodka
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 04:28 AM       
it's a short glass
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 04:32 AM       
i guees it's too late to call some of these motherfuckers
THEY called ME earlier to go out and about, not sure why they'd be asleep NOW
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 05:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
For those at home doing the math, Zhukov, the guy making fun of fat people, has a 35-inch waist.

WELL. I'm not making fun of fat people, and I'm 32 inches; reasonably thin from my point of view.

185cm tall; you pricks work it out we won the war, and I also have a small assortment of average muscles lacklusterly scattered around my body. I still consider myself skinny, and being called fat by the resident human noodle isn't going to change that.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 10:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
you pricks work it out we won the war
What war was that? The war to be the fattest person in the Southern Hemisphere?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 11:06 AM       
I dont care what hemisphere your from. If your waist is anything less than Zhukovs 32 inches your a fucking beanpole.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 11:06 AM       
Or a woman.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 12:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
What war was that? The war to be the fattest person in the Southern Hemisphere?
Either WW1 or The French Revolution. Imperial measurements are for the dirty Hun.

I got Litres by the motherfucking Kilometer, bitch. Fuck your infraction.
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 12:18 PM       
That wasn't aimed at you Chojin.

Also, I can post pictures if need be. But only if I get to see some i-mock female stomach in return.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 02:43 PM       
Make sure those pictures have some Tasmanian Devils in them

Do they really spin like tornadoes?

Old Jul 29th, 2010, 04:25 AM       
dear internet you are BORING at 4:30am

I need drunk gus

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 04:57 AM       
hey fucker
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 08:38 AM       
why is this site down like half the times i try to access it
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 08:43 AM       
why is this site down like half the times i try to access it
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 08:49 AM       
Yeah I get that almost every night. I just treat it as normal now.