Closed Thread

Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Jan 5th, 2009, 08:17 PM       
Come on, post the pictures already!
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 06:23 PM       
I will have my new pics up soon! I'm in the middle of a move right now so everything is really chaotic. But I will try to have them up in the next couple days.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 01:05 PM       
HAI AHM 10,000 VOLT GHOST

THIS IS WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISSMUS

BY THIS POINT I HAVE WATCHED IT AND AM STUNNED INTO SILENCE. EITHER I'M ON MY HANDS AND KNEES WORSHIPING DAVID LYNCH, LAUGHING BOUT ANTS AND ONE-ARMED DUCK FUCKERS, OR WONDERING WHAT THE @#$! I DID TO THIS "RHYS" PERSON TO DESERVE THIS CONFUSING, UGLY, AND HORRIBLE VIEW OF SUBURBAN LIFE
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 10:32 PM       
My camera phone stopped working on me a few weeks back. I came home last night and found a webcam attached to my computer though. So I'll be able to take some better pictures than the one I put up. The package didn't have any detailed information about who sent it. Just from Philly. I'm getting some wine tonight and hanging out with my fake-sister. I'll have her take pictures of it. I like David Lynch, I was kind of underwhelmed while watching this though.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 01:36 AM       
Okay, borrowed my sisters camera.....

Hmm? What have we here?

A DVD I got for Christmas. I'll put it in and see what the fuck it is.

Well, this looks weird.

He looks like he's about the say something....

Or eat someone's fucking head. What is he looking at?

She really pissed him off. Thank you for the DVD GUS. It was out there

The Goddamned Batman
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 12:12 AM       
Microshock, I apologize again for the delay. Tonight things were finally calm enough that I had a chance to take some photos, but I discovered that my roommate has already moved his camera over to the new house. My other roommate (whose camera is still here, somewhere) is out of town and won't be back until late tomorrow night. Hopefully I'll have pictures for you by Wednesday night.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 06:54 PM       
alright i'm fucking sick of this. where the fuck is my fucking gift
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 07:05 PM       
ASK MAX DIRECTLY

That was very funny. Well done.
Banned
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 07:35 PM       
AND YOU GOT MAD AT ME ZOMBOID! HOW DARE YOU!
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 09:43 PM       
Fuck off. You fucked up and only redeemed yourself by sending proper gifts. Aside from your redemption for your terrible act, what have you ever contributed either to the site or forum?

Max, on the other hand, has been writing for the site and being JUST PLAIN WONDERFUL on these forums since before you hit puberty. I think a bit of understanding for his extenuating circumstances isn't a whole fuck of a lot to ask.

The Goddamned Batman
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 11:18 PM       
Alright, I know I've taken my sweet time getting these pictures up, but I'm right in the middle of moving right now so my life is fairly hectic at the moment, and it took some time before my roommate (camera man) and I were both free. But AT LONG LAST--NOT A DREAM, NOT A HOAX! HERE ARE THE PICS YOU CAME TO SEE!!!

First off, I have to tip my hat to Microshock in a BIG way. I wasn't that thrilled with the initial gifts he sent, but they were by no means the worst I have seen on here. They just struck me as boring, but they in NO way demanded that he send more stuff. But send more stuff he did anyway, because he's a stand up kind of guy.

So let's see what we have here. I didn't hear any ticking so I deemed it safe to open--AND INSIDE I FOUND:

HOLY SHIT DID THIS THING CRACK ME UP. I laughed and laughed and couldn't stop laughing when I opened it up. It just looks so ridiculous. It's AWESOME! Now THIS is something I will display on my desk until I'm well into my eighties and it's just gotten kind of weird and creepy. BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!

Also inside was a pretty funny C-3PO keychain. You can't see why it's so damned funny here, but when I zoom in, you will:

He is in the GAYEST pose he could possibly be in. They took a gay robot and made him about ten times gayer. He's halfway in between "Oh my, I'm going to faint!" and doing the princess wave. I don't know what I'm going to do with this thing yet, but I will find SOME use for it, don't you worry. Something this funny has got to be put on display. But now it was time to take Wolvie out of the box.

And that's when I noticed that this box (and toy, perhaps?) was made from 100% recycled awesome. Because there's just not that much new awesome to go around.

Here's a close-up of the ol' Canucklehead. Every time I look at that gargantuan round dome sitting on top of his neck, I can't help but laugh. Suddenly I felt inspired by Wolverine:

The pretzel is supposed to be a cigar. Look, if you can believe that three butter knives are claws, you can believe that the pretzel is a cigar, okay?

RAAARRRRGH!!! BERZERKER RAGE TIME!!! (MY CLAWS ARE CROOKED!)

WAIT TILL HUGH JACKMAN GETS A LOAD OF ME
(the pretzel kind of makes me look like Hitler here)

And there we have it. These gifts provided me with much amusement and will only continue to do so. So let no one say anything bad about Microshock. He really went out of his way on this one when he totally didn't have to. So I thank you, sir! I have a little something special coming your way soon as well (it's not sex).
Banned
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 12:00 AM       
Nice pictures ha ha! Yeah, i love those mighty muggs, im interested in what non-sex thing you have to send me

Zomboid, seriously, cut the shit. What the hell am i supposed to contribute to this site? I go on the forums, i read some of the reviews and blog posts you guys make and i participated in 3 events so far.
I have not fucked anyone over on the site and didn't fuck up. Yes the gifts were late and pretty lame now that i see them but its the same stuff i've been sending for the past 2!

It's great you think Max is WONDERFUL but that doesnt mean i fucked up, its really nice you have to mention it in every other post about me when you're not off being a ps3 hater on the gaming forums
The Wolf
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 12:07 AM       
I hope your mom knows that you're swearing on the internet. I haven't harped on you fucking up anywhere but in this thread, and you bring it on yourself in here.

Go to bed now. You've got school tomorrow, young man!

rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 12:20 AM       
Z I :LOVE YOU
rockfuckcunt
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 12:21 AM       
so emoticons don't work in capitals?
The Wolf
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 01:01 AM       
I you too, babycakes. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and be a ps3 hater in the gaming forum now.

As an aside for micro - I realize you sent the same shit that you've sent for the past two years, but if you look at some of the comments in this thread, you'll see that other people agree that HILARIOUSLY ZANY gifts like the ones you keep sending aren't exactly ideal.

I know that sending pregnancy stuff must be hilarious for 16 year olds, but most grown men aren't going to clutch their stomachs from laughing too hard at such a wacky gift. Good on you for making up for that. I mean it. Don't expect any kind of pat on the back though, considering you sent out your original shit late, and it was just that - shit.

You ask what you can contribute? I dunno. Posts that are worth reading in some way? Offer insight on topics, be funny, do something other than be an annoying little twat.

and now... I WASH MY HANDS OF THEE.

Btc, if Max ends up not being able to send ya something right away, I'll send ya something. I'm not sure how busy he's been lately, but we'll see.

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 10:06 AM       
That wolverine is amazing.

PS. Zomboid, did everyone post pictures / receive gifts? DID THIS YEAR ACTUALLY WORK?

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
rockfuckcunt
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 01:30 PM       
i PM'd him so we'll see what happens

but if you send me something that would be very sweet ;D
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 01:42 PM       
Microshock, excellent gifts man... you definitely did more than you needed to this season. Well done!

BTC, Max is currently out of town. He went on a trip to go spread his father's ashes, so give him some time to respond. He already promised me he would send out something to you though and felt really bad about it... he's just had much more pressing things going on lately than an anonymous Internet gift exchange.
The Wolf
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 01:48 PM       
Yeah, that's kinda what I thought he was busy with. I didn't wanna press the issue because really, that kind of thing takes priority over everything else.

rockfuckcunt
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 01:51 PM       
oh fuck, then he can take as long as he wants. yikes :/
The Wolf
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 02:05 PM       
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 02:24 PM       
You all should be ashamed.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 03:44 PM       
YOU MOST OF ALL
Forum Virgin
Kevashim is probably a spambot
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 10:26 PM       
So anywho, are there any people (other than Lumpisan, who was my recipient) left to post pics of their gifts?
Closed Thread