Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 7th, 2010, 12:32 PM       
Ah it never made it back to being funny for me. I felt they were trying to hard to be offensive just to be offensive.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2010, 01:26 PM       
I watched the special features for the drawn together movie and realized the guy who does captain hero's voice is actual a tool-bag in real life.

Also I don't think I'm that desensitized to vulgarity but the show never offended me......

Hopefully my copy of Shakes the Clown comes in the mail today.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 7th, 2010, 02:15 PM       
It never actually offended me. Its just that... It felt... I dont know. It just wasnt funny to me.

"Ok we have the closet homo jock, the stereotypical overly gay dude, the horny fat ugly chick that no one wants to bang. Oh and lets throw in two hot chicks to make out just because!"

Adam Carolla as the pig was the only refreshing funny thing about it.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2010, 08:24 PM       
Spanky was my favorite character.

But there were some top notch offensive and funny moments, like the entire Foxy gets brain cancer from Captain Hero's X-ray vision episode. Especially the part where Captain Hero "gives up" his super powers
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2010, 09:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
"Ok we have the closet homo jock, the stereotypical overly gay dude, the horny fat ugly chick that no one wants to bang. Oh and lets throw in two hot chicks to make out just because!"
ISN'T THIS AN ACTUAL QUOTE FROM THE SHOW?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2010, 02:27 PM       
That West Memphis 3 documentary that was recommended here. I sort of wish that I'd gone into it not knowing what was going to happen. I still don't know what to make of their whole situation.

I thought the documentary itself started out really interesting, then dragged with too much courtroom stuff, then got interesting again.

Side note...was anyone else shocked by that one guy's voice?
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 8th, 2010, 03:15 PM       
miss congeniallity sandra bullock turns me on

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2010, 09:38 PM       
DRAWN TOGETHER THE SHOW ALSO GroSsed me OUt CAUSE THAT FAT OLD BETTY BOOP CHICK KEPT CUTTING HER COTTAGE CHEESE THIGHS AND IT LOOKED groSS
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2010, 09:39 PM       
YOU WIENER
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2010, 10:46 PM       
IM VERY SENSITIVE

A VERY SENSITIVE WIENER
The Unicorn
Old May 8th, 2010, 10:57 PM       
JUST ONE GRATUITOUS MOMENT AND YOU THROW UP ALL OVER
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2010, 02:16 AM       
She gets knocked up in the movie
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2010, 11:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
That West Memphis 3 documentary that was recommended here. I sort of wish that I'd gone into it not knowing what was going to happen. I still don't know what to make of their whole situation.

I thought the documentary itself started out really interesting, then dragged with too much courtroom stuff, then got interesting again.

Side note...was anyone else shocked by that one guy's voice?
Which guys voice? Also there is a part 2.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 9th, 2010, 02:33 PM       
i saw the blob yesterday right now i'm going to download rogs comment and watch it again

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2010, 03:44 PM       
The one victim's stepfather, when he started singing in church.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2010, 03:45 PM       
Oh, the guy who probably did the crime?
teacup of sunshine
Old May 9th, 2010, 03:52 PM       
who knows? but yes, we're probably thinking of the same guy.
Banned
airylotus is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2010, 11:43 PM       
I just watched 《wedding》 last time
The Unicorn
Old May 10th, 2010, 12:38 AM       
I JUST WATCHED WEDDING LAST TIME TOO
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 10th, 2010, 12:44 AM       
That's the last time I'll watch wedding.