Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 05:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
NO KIDDING!
JOKE!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 05:36 PM       
the man really shines through when shemales make faces other than the few obligatory expressions which are ambiguous. Depends on the face, though.

I CONSIDER :O <<< THAT FACE TO BE PROBABLY THE MOST TYPICAL SHEMALE FACE.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 06:34 AM       
your dad cums on your face and dem shemales
Crazy dog woman
the Platinum Poppy is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 07:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
;o

have any of you guys ever seen Solaris?
I've seen the first movie and read the book... haven't seen the remake with George Clooney though.

It's by far the best alien-imitating-humans story ever.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 11:31 PM       
yea solaris is a cool movie ;o just long and kind of has a drawn out begining. other than that its fabulous...

your dad cums on dog faces, babality

and then on your face afterwards i dunno i dont really want to get into the details its kinda gross.
BANNED

Old Apr 6th, 2009, 11:34 PM       
apparantly you like to tagteam dicks with your dog though
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 11:48 PM       
Watched part of Scary Movie 3 while falling asleep last night. I forgot how hilarious it is. Even though it's more kinda like Airplane 3.

When they're fighting over the teleprompter and end up hitting a bunch of key the news reporter still tries to read it "O Shizl Gzngahr!" cracks me up every time. Spoof of Bruce Almighty but still hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KZb-EKZPwE

30 seconds
BANNED

Old Apr 7th, 2009, 02:54 AM       
i watched the fall tonight. thats a really good movie i think ;o
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 03:12 PM       
I watched the original My Bloody Valentine with all the cut-out gore put back in it. I really liked it and the Canadians in it were silly.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 11:04 PM       
The Usual Suspects

Probably the 50th time i've seen it but nothing beats watching it with someone who's never seen it before. MINDFUCK.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 08:36 AM       
I had a bit part in a movie that Kevin Spacey was in. He walked up to a group of us while we were waiting for something and started talking to some of the extras. He looked around and said, in what I think was a mock Spanish accent, "Don't call me Fer-NAN-do." Then he walked off.

I've always been a little mystified about that.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 09:38 AM       
I caught the end of Death Wish 3 yesterday followed up by Commando. Rockin'
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 09:54 AM       
Good ol' AMC.

That was very funny. Well done.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 11th, 2009, 05:03 AM       
Yeah, AMC seems to love to play the Death Wish movies followed by a dash of Commando or some other shitty but somehow great movie.

God bless AMC.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 10:18 AM       
Kentucky Fried Movie.

I HEART KY
Beloved Cunt
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 08:47 PM       
Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Dear god is Mila Kunis smokin' in this.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 09:04 PM       
I watched part of National Treasure and it was stupid.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 09:25 PM       
The Spirit - Awful film. Really terrible. Got about half an hour in before I had to turn it off. It looked great, I'll give it that but the dialogue was unbelievably poor.

No Country For Old Men - Still great.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 09:45 PM       
No Country For Old Men is wonderful.

I got the book, even though I'd never read any of Cormac McCarthy's other stuff. I understood that the movie was very, very loyal to it, and it's true. But I couldn't get past the writing style.

It was written like this: "He opened the door and walked inside and leaned into the closet and pulled out a pair of boots and put them on and walked into the other room and checked the refrigerator."

I mean, it's his writing style, but my brain flooded with all the run-ons until I got used to it.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 10:24 PM       
I watched The Ten Commandments. I got as far as the parting of the Red Sea, but then I had to give up.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
BANNED

Old Apr 12th, 2009, 10:53 PM       
death of a salesmen :O awesome movie.

cept for the crazy scenes
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 03:31 AM       
The Transporter 3 - uuuggghhh
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 09:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post

, how bad could it be?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 03:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I got 10 minutes into the first one and knew it, and any that might follow, was crap.
BANNED

Old Apr 13th, 2009, 07:51 PM       
I watched changeling last night and it was okay!

DEATH OF A SALESMAN. WATCH IT.