Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 07:40 AM       
Also, I found this nifty his-and-her underwear.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 09:03 AM       
eighty dogs, all screaming
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 10:08 AM       
Hey so I have this skill when it comes to making shit, whether its on a car, or fixing something with little resources or construction in general, and I just discovered something that I enjoy doing that I could make money off of probably.

Making anything into a stashbox.

I've turned a little iPod speaker into an awesome stashbox, an original gameboy, and old corded house phone, all into awesome stashboxes.

The insides are felt too, it's pretty highclass and I used things to give it original weight (thats even too) and I can even make them scent proof incase people are hiding weed in it.

Anyways, what is the best way to make money off of this? Craigslist? Where would I post it? Any other ideas? Anyone want a rad stashbox made out of the item of their choosing? Cheap price for i-mockery members, you would just have to supply the item.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 10:11 AM       
or eBay.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 11:49 AM       
Don't go overboard with it. Then the crooks will know all the new hiding places.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 01:05 PM       
I think I bought mine on etsy. Generally I hate etsy but one holiday I gave everyone fake shit, like hollow soda cans with screw-off lids and stuff.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 01:32 PM       
When I was in highschool, I used to stuff joints in the bindings of my math book since the binding was coming off. I got searched about 3 times in school and they never found them. Even got searched by a cop once with them in there.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 02:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
High school's worthless in absolutely every respect.
I'm at the point now where I feel like college was worthless

I've got shit for connections though, and maybe the economy really is a lot of the problem. Maybe I'm just bitter right now.

:slitwrists

:dylansnipples

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 02:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by b_squared View Post
The late November birthday, kinda glad I did not have to deliver on turkey day.
My daughters(twins) turned 19 on Weds.

I'm feeling old.
You can't feel old until you're older than me. DAT'S DA RULEZ.
You may already be there.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 02:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
Hey so I have this skill when it comes to making shit, whether its on a car, or fixing something with little resources or construction in general, and I just discovered something that I enjoy doing that I could make money off of probably.

Making anything into a stashbox.

I've turned a little iPod speaker into an awesome stashbox, an original gameboy, and old corded house phone, all into awesome stashboxes.

The insides are felt too, it's pretty highclass and I used things to give it original weight (thats even too) and I can even make them scent proof incase people are hiding weed in it.

Anyways, what is the best way to make money off of this? Craigslist? Where would I post it? Any other ideas? Anyone want a rad stashbox made out of the item of their choosing? Cheap price for i-mockery members, you would just have to supply the item.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/291087/sat...-out-of-africa
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 03:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
:dylansnipples
:tomsdick
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 03:14 PM       
:o
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 03:21 PM       
I said it
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 03:44 PM       

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 04:42 PM       
incredulous like a mthrfckr
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 05:22 PM       
ridicilis
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 06:41 PM       
I HAVENT TAKEN MATH IN FOREVER AND IM GETTING ALMOST EVERYTHING RIGHT BUT IM STUCK ON ONE THING

IS ANYBODY GOOD ENOUGH AT MATH TO HELP ME
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 06:42 PM       
ABSOLUTELY NOT

I'LL BAN ANY HAMBURGER HELPERS

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 06:46 PM       
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 07:04 PM       
IM IN APICKLE HERE
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 07:37 PM       
kahljorn I will secretly help you!

BANNED

Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 07:57 PM       
BUT WHAT IF YOU GET SECRET BANNED
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 08:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
I HAVENT TAKEN MATH IN FOREVER AND IM GETTING ALMOST EVERYTHING RIGHT BUT IM STUCK ON ONE THING

IS ANYBODY GOOD ENOUGH AT MATH TO HELP ME
If I can help you, I will, and damn the banning. I must owe you a favor somewhere.
You may already be there.
BANNED

Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 08:25 PM       
ok ill just post what i sent to esuolohim here

so i need to be able to tell if a graph is gonna be symmetrical along the x y or origin some shit

so here's the equation thing y=x/x(squared)+1

so thats y equals x divided by x squared and +1. x squared and plus 1 are both under the division sign.

i dont understand how changing y and the x's into negatives ends up equaling the same thing as if it were positive

the only way i can think to solve it is to do a graph which i dont want to do.
oooh. would i just fine a number that works like put 0 in for x, calculate it get an answer. Then make it negative and do the same thing and i should get the same number?

the other ones i can tell just by looking though so i dunno if im supposed to do all of that ;/
BANNED

Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 09:27 PM       
WHAT The hell GUSY