Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2007, 03:52 PM       
I fucked the shit out of Michelle Trachtenberg in a dream last night

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2007, 03:54 PM       
Rongi never specified if the naked hugging wasn't with a girl so OH SHIT LOOPHOLE I'd pick that

Old Jun 14th, 2007, 04:02 PM       
Oh snap guys Judge Mathis is on

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2007, 04:56 PM       
yea i had considered that but then i figured he wouldn't have asked if naked hugging was bad if it was with a girl ;o
MockMeAmadeus is probably a spambot
Old Jun 14th, 2007, 05:01 PM       
you do not KNOW judge mathis.
Old Jun 14th, 2007, 05:18 PM       
Like many TV judge shows, only the bailiff, besides the judge, is a recurring character. The first bailiff on the series, Brendan Anthony Moran, died on December 28, 2002, after an apparent suicide. due to too much frontal hugging of someone of the same sex. Since then, Judge Mathis has had two bailiffs. The current bailiff is Doyle Devereux. Prior to the Judge Mathis show he starred as a tuxedo salesman in the 1991John Candy movie Only the Lonely. Bailiff Doyle often acts as a comic relief for the show, interjecting lighthearted observations about the litigants or their cases, whether it includes frontal hugging or not. Among the recurring humorous motifs, both Doyle and Mathis frequently insinuate that Doyle enjoys smoking marijuana and has an eye for pretty men. The bailiff also oversees the parties after the judgment in the studio court room hallway, where litigants respond on camera to Judge Mathis' ruling.

In the course of adjudicating, litigants often yell at each other, sometimes for extended periods of time; however, Judge Mathis will only tolerate frontal hugging but will dismiss cases if litigants demean or use profane language directed towards himself or the party before him. Nevertheless, compared to Judge Judy and many other legal shows, Mathis tolerates informal hugging; in fact, some petitioners blurt out statements in the heat of the moment that contradict their own hugging or otherwise undermine their cases while Judge Mathis listens with bemusement.

Judge Mathis also often entertains longwinded, mean-spirited personal hugging by one litigant on the other (even when such hugging bears no relevance to the case), but then allows the defamed party equal time to respond in kind. Aspiring singers and rappers who appear on the show may even be granted a moment to hug their opponents from the lectern.

Due to the popularity of the show and its long run on television, parties before the judge often profess personal fondness for hugging. He tolerates the hugging gracefully, but will not let that affect his decisions. God Save the Judge!
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 14th, 2007, 07:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
yea i had considered that but then i figured he wouldn't have asked if naked hugging was bad if it was with a girl ;o
exactly
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 14th, 2007, 07:55 PM       
i think grabbing someone's penis and karate-chopping it is worse

crossing swords isnt gay at all, you weirdos
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2007, 09:21 PM       
yea guys pirates and navy officers used to cross swords all the time, along with lots of other lonely men.
BANNED

Old Jun 14th, 2007, 09:23 PM       
anyway from what I remember
=====) (===== often made with fingers is the internationally accepted elementary-middle school sign of GAY.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 15th, 2007, 07:45 PM       
It's Fridayyyyyyyyyy niggghhhtttttttt.
Old Jun 15th, 2007, 07:53 PM       
All there is in the breakroom at work is stacks of World magazines. This means I have nothing to do during my breaks other than skim over creepy Christian propoganda

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2007, 08:04 PM       
that sounds like a job for mustache ;(
BANNED

Old Jun 15th, 2007, 08:34 PM       
HOO HE HOO HAHA TING TANG WALA WALA BING BANG, HOO HE HOO HAHA TING TANG WALA WALA BING BANG.

that might be my new signature!
BANNED

Old Jun 16th, 2007, 03:03 AM       
how do you guys like my new signature?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 16th, 2007, 03:20 AM       
It's okay.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 16th, 2007, 03:42 AM       
GUYS I GOT MY DANCE ON ALL NIGHT
Role Assigner
Old Jun 16th, 2007, 03:43 AM       
AND IT WAS GOOD
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2007, 04:03 AM       
Party on, Wayne
BANNED

Old Jun 16th, 2007, 04:18 AM       
whatever guitarwoman this is the best signature that has ever been on this message board.
Old Jun 16th, 2007, 08:28 AM       
sorry, second best. the best one is:
BANNED

Old Jun 16th, 2007, 06:43 PM       
fucking hippy with their "Open Spaces" coalition !
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2007, 03:09 AM       
mines the best sorry guys
BANNED

Old Jun 17th, 2007, 03:25 AM       
whatever you adament supporter of racism and grissly haired fanboys.

at least mine is still awesome, maybe i was BOASTING a little.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2007, 05:14 AM       
guys i would just like to say that i would seriously consider chopping my d*ck off if it meant i would get to play fallout 3 tomorrow