Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jul 10th, 2006, 09:20 AM       
Hey guys.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2006, 11:27 AM       
GW has fatty arms

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 10th, 2006, 12:48 PM       
Level 29 ♂
Old Jul 10th, 2006, 01:02 PM       
I like your arms, GW
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jul 10th, 2006, 01:29 PM       
since that pic was taken I've lost a few pounds, so my arms aren't all fat and stuff now.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2006, 01:48 PM       
GW I already told you that you're a qt I apologize for being so rough on you

Old Jul 10th, 2006, 01:50 PM       
Jerk

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jul 10th, 2006, 02:04 PM       
jeeze sorry
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jul 10th, 2006, 02:08 PM       
So anyway, I got a used copy of Sands of Time last night for like 5 dollars, and it is fucking rocking my world. My favorite parts are running along walls in slow motion and slicing enemies in half after freezing them. I also like how it feels like Ico on steroids, or the game I wished I was playing during Tomb Raider.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2006, 02:29 PM       
i (heart) sands fo time
Old Jul 10th, 2006, 02:53 PM       
Which one are you talking about, the one by Sidney Sheldon or the one by Michael Hoeye?

I hope it's not the latter that's for children :rolleyes

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2006, 09:38 PM       
we are talkingabout the sequal to the one by jordan mechner
OH GOD
Old Jul 10th, 2006, 09:39 PM       
PS BIG SUPRISE JORDAN MECHNER DID NOT LIKE WARRIOR WITHIN
Old Jul 10th, 2006, 11:51 PM       
Haha whoops I didn't read all of GW's post and I thought she was talking about books

Of course she wasn't

OH GOD
Old Jul 11th, 2006, 12:17 AM       
speaking of books w/ sand in the title that are "for children" shadow on the sand is a v. good lone wolf book
OH GOD
Old Jul 11th, 2006, 12:18 AM       
SHIT COS OF THIS THREAD I AM GONG TO DIG OUT MY COPY OF SANDS OF TIME AND PLAY IT AGAIN
OH GOD
Old Jul 11th, 2006, 12:23 AM       
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jul 11th, 2006, 07:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
SHIT COS OF THIS THREAD I AM GONG TO DIG OUT MY COPY OF SANDS OF TIME AND PLAY IT AGAIN
Oh shit! You said dig, that makes me want to play DIG DUG on the NES now.

brb guys.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Old Jul 11th, 2006, 09:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Carrot Top's strong now, guys

Level 29 ♂
Old Jul 11th, 2006, 09:57 AM       
I think I'd like to put sand in my eyes after seeing that thanks
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jul 11th, 2006, 12:38 PM       
you can see his pubes
Old Jul 11th, 2006, 02:01 PM       

Quick someone use this as an avatar

MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Jul 11th, 2006, 02:29 PM       
go for it milhouse! he's all yours!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jul 11th, 2006, 02:34 PM       
not while i'm around bitches
Old Jul 11th, 2006, 02:47 PM       
Guitar Woman if I was female I would kiss you if you so inclined I'd be a very pretty girl

Terra go model for ARMPIT in some other thread.