Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Raven is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 08:32 PM        Abortion
With the passing of Roe v Wade a burden was placed upon the American people to to propel themselves towards a society without decadence. This burden has sadly been dropped for a more convenient route of quick sex and even quicker abortions. And understanding that a fetus is alive upon moment of conception, we must also understand that it has the basics rights of all living human beings. And among those basic rights is the right to life. But because of the unconsciecous PC politic throat holds of American political society, we must continue live with this debate hanging over our hands. Like a carrot being dangled in front of a wanting horse.

The rise of sexual activity could also be blamed upon the legalization of abortion. For with the legalization of abortion you garnered a society of people unwilling to utilize contraceptives, and more openly willing to have an abortion. With the existance of this society a taint is placed upon future generations, making it more understandable to have sex at an earlier age. And even with the existance of a more contraceptive aware society, the current status of legal abortions only furthers a growing problem. For a common turning point, should the contraceptives fail, is to have an abortion. And while it is unforseeable that making abortions illegal would instantly have an effect. It is plausible to believe that making them illegal would have a cataklysmic affect on future generations. Possibly even raising the age at which children become sexual activity, and decreasing the rate of teen pregnancy.