Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 03:50 PM        Drugs
is where it's at.

Who here has tried LSD or DMT? I know a few people were talking about it a while ago, but i'm really interested in them now, mainly DMT.

I really just enjoy pot and psychedelics, but feel free to talk about being a crack head or meth junkie as well.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 04:25 PM       
So, you want this to be your "thing," then?

That was very funny. Well done.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 04:59 PM       
Sure. I'm just at the stage in my life where drugs are abundant and I want to do them. It might be a phase but I've been doing things lately I've never pictured myself doing when I was younger. Maybe it was how much my parents and television told me that drugs were bad. Maybe it was taking D.A.R.E. classes as a kid but I used to be terrified of anything that was a drug. I didnt have a sip of booze til I was 16 and I remember my heart pounding and I was shaking like a scared little pussy.

Now though I've realized that there is nothing wrong with marijuana aside from making you lazy as shit if it's all you do. And I work full time, workout alot, and have alot of hobbies and projects that I like to work on so for me its something that I do at the end of the day, usually after midnight, and just so I can relax after a long day.

When it comes to things like shrooms and acid it's a once in a while thing and its always different. Never had a bad trip though and i've also never had to pay for them.

DMT (dimethyltriptamine) is a psychedelic that i'm interested in mainly because a close friend of mine recently died from cancer and his brother is my best friend. Some people say DMT is not a drug to get high, but a portal to another world, as it is the same chemical that is released from your brain when you die and also when you go into heavy REM sleep (vivid and lucid dreams). I personally don't believe in god or jesus or aliens or chakras or meditation or any of that bullshit, but alot of people who have taken it say thats its unexplainable, but all of the questions that everyone has ever asked will be answered. LSD/Acid and other shit like that have similar effects but everyone who has tried DMT say that they aren't nearly as intense, so I'm interested.

A buddy of mine who seemed like a normal 19 year old kid started talking to me about weed, then he basically told me he has every known drug including some research drugs that no one knows about. His parents are apparently rich as hell because they both deal all of this stuff. He's also kind of a twitchy wierdo but probably because he's fried every square inch of his brain, he tries really hard to appear normal though.

I personally stay away from pills, coke, heroin and synthetic shit like K2 and spice.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 05:56 PM       
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 08:36 PM       
Do a lot of what the Kony guy took:

Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 02:32 AM       
Didn't you have a thread like this some months ago?

The weed thread. I remember it now.

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 11:52 AM       
I'm sorry Thrasho but Guitar Woman is the one that craps on about drugs all the time. Find something else.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 12:31 PM       
I would really like it if you didn't do DMT, you probably couldn't handle it and you will bore everybody you know by telling them about it all the time.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 01:03 PM       
I'm with Tdog, better start practicing your dick sucking.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 02:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
I'm with Tdog, better start practicing your dick sucking.
that junkie kid does look pretty happy
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 08:59 PM       
For a cocksucker, sure.
AlliSabbah is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 09:57 PM       
Impressive. Good for you. Glad you love your drugs so much. Why brag about it so much unless you are just trying to show how edgy you are or something though? By the way it is not working from what I have seen.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 07:05 AM       
DMT was the single most terrifying experience of my life, almost as bad as the time that bum tried to make me suck him off at knifepoint.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 03:08 PM       
Wait Otto, you were forced to suck off a bum at knifepoint? Talk about that, it's a lot more interesting then a 14 year old fucking up their still maturing mind.
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 03:29 PM       
Story time Otto! Story time!
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 09:50 PM       
I smoked weed and support it, but I don't really feel like smoking it the past month or so.
Also, fuck this benzo detox. I'm sick of feeling anxious as hell 24/7.
And get on with that BJ story.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 02:33 AM       
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 05:48 AM       
DMT is what your brain releases when it starts to die so yeah have fun with that

Quote:
I personally stay away from pills, coke, heroin
faggot

Quote:
and synthetic shit like K2 and spice.
this is a good idea though, most synthetic internet drugs do genuinely cause brain damage

Also, I love drugs, and there's not a lot else to say on the matter
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 06:10 AM       
blahblahshutupsappinton

That was very funny. Well done.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 12:02 PM       
It wasn't that interesting. I didn't actually have to swallow his meat snake, he jumped out in front of me from an alley holding a linoleum knife and his dick hanging out of his pants, screaming "GIT ON YER KNEES!" and I ran because I don't want to have hobo wiener in my index of tastes.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 12:04 PM       
Also I was dumb and smoked too much synthetic weed once and ended up puking everywhere and having a panic attack, because I thought I was dying.

Don't do K2, kids.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 12:39 PM       
i only get drunk cause over here dealers are connected to cartels and they shoot people so no thanks, also even if i could and even if they didn't i'm way to cheap to spend my money in something i would burn or inhale

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 12:45 PM       
I have to drive an hour, to a college town to get good weed. Weed is hard to come by in my town, and it's usually so dried out that putting it through a grinder turns it into powder.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Mar 26th, 2012, 01:05 AM       
One of my ex's and I were walking to her work and this homeless guy came out behind a corner and said something along the lines of "HEY IM GONNA FUCK HER AND YOU CAN JERK OFF AND WATCH!!" but he was so disgusting looking we both laughed in his face and he looked like he was going to cry. Instead he ran and told a homeless friend of his most recent adventure.

Guitar Women, don't you want to be a broad or something? I think i'll pass on what you're having
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 10:39 PM       

I saw this in a candy store and thought of this thread and that's just fucking sad.