Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Eddie is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 12:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by george View Post
uh, i would just like to point out that although SUPERMAN got the better of ZOD once is not really such an embarrassing loss compared to Jesus getting nailed to a tree by a bunch of swarthy types and dying.
Did you know that after Jesus died He went to hell kicked the devils but, took back the keys of hell and death
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 11:24 AM       
Oh man he kicked them? Did he also steal their lunchboxes

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Get Your Own Title >:(
arg_zombies is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 07:58 AM       
ha this is so degrading

Firstly, this is a thread about what you'd do if the world was under ZOD'S REIGN.
Secondly, I know this might be hard to understand, but maybe, just maybe, eddie, you should take on the opinion that maybe there is no god? You should be more open-minded, don't just firmly set yourself on 'TEH GODZOR WIL SAVES US!!!11', because in a time of need, it's not gonna happen. IF you were a true bible basher, you'd know that it says that God stepped back, and decided never to meddle with the Earth, as he gave everyone the freedom to do as they chose. this means that Jesus won't come down and redeem us again because, to be honest, the first time, if there was one, was a sneaky little strike from him upstairs, as it actually was an infringement of our freedom to sin ourselves away.

So yeah.

If I was under Zod's rule, I wouldn't be - I'd be up there at the top with him

Old Mar 6th, 2010, 08:08 AM       
you my friend are lost
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Mar 6th, 2010, 10:54 AM       
You came back after not posting for three years just to post in a three year old thread?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 6th, 2010, 10:56 AM       
I guess I would bow down to Zod. That's how I would cope with it. Wait? And old fucking thread you say?
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 12:23 AM       
If you ask me Zod would be able to get the job done when it comes to dealing with congress. His presence on earth would unite the world in fear thus ending all war and bringing peace. Zod would bring us swift and vengeful health care reforms since he doesn't want his slaves dieing early.
I say how would we cope if Zods not in charge!
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 01:22 AM       
This is the worst fucking thread in existence

Old Mar 9th, 2010, 12:47 AM       
If zod is the ruler of the world then he would have the money to transplant his hair!
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 12:53 AM       
If Zod was the the ruler of the world he would make us transplant our hair to look like his.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 02:17 AM       
if zod was ruler of the world his hair would be like the hair that homer had transplanted off that prison dude from that one simpsons tree house of horror :O
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 04:45 AM       
here's how i cope with it

i lock this thread