Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Dec 13th, 2004, 09:54 PM        Missed Connections - Your Turn
I would like you invite you all to share your Missed Connection experiences. I'll get the ball rolling:

You were from Kentucky and I was soiling my corduroys - m4w - 25

I saw you pacing about the aisles in Blockbuster, looking for that perfect movie. You were wearing a cute T-shirt that said "Gettin' Lucky In Kentucky." I like Kentucky; it's a good state. Better than the other 49, anyway. You know, if you're in to the whole, "Railing your own sister" kinda' thing. Yeah.
I knew you were my kind of girl because out of the 25 minutes you spent looking for that perfect movie, about 8 of those minutes were spent in the Horror section. I love horror movies.

I'd love to be the guy you clutch in a moment of sheer terror. We can cuddle on the couch because that's something I haven't had in a while. Prostitutes make you pay extra for cuddling. And by the way, a bj is incurred in the initial cost, but I have to pay extra to be held?
Anyway. We'd have to get VHS because I don't have a DVD player. I'm a devotee of VHS like other people are enthusiasts of vinyl. It has a glorious eminence to it. You'll end up sitting on the remote and we'll both laugh because you liked it.

You kept coming back to the Horror section and you were eyeing one of my favorite movies of all time; Munchies.

That's right baby. I can Munchies you all night long if you want. Actually I can't because I have TMJ and my doctor says I shouldn't even chew gum, but I'm willing to munchie for a couple minutes, at least.

And here's where I knew you were too good to be true... You looked around to see if someone was watching. I thought maybe you caught wind of my spying and freaked out. But no, you looked around, noticed that no one was noticing you, and you then commenced to dig in your ass through your jeans.

Baby, most guys would find this disgusting. But I just don't care. I do it, too. Hell, everyone does it; I just won't hide the fact. You can itch your corn hole all day long if you want to. Doesn't bother me. I’ll don a rubber glove, stick a finger the bucket of Crisco (we keep it by the couch, you know, just in case) and rub your beautiful butt hole if you want me to.

I’m pretty sure our eyes met when you were at the register. I was the guy pretending to sort through the discount candy bin. Do you like miniature Charleston Chews as much as I do? I noticed you purchased a soda with your movie. Girl, I love soda.
I love you.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2004, 07:34 AM       
....Oh, my God......
Fuck Yeah
Old Dec 14th, 2004, 09:18 AM       
I guess I'll give it another go.

Tatted Minnie Mouse Girl – m4w

You work in the Disney store at Glenbrook Mall on weekends from 10 to close. You have lots of tattoos. I found that kinda' weird since you work in the Disney store, but whatever. I'm pretty sure you were wearing those large gauge earrings. Either that or you have giant holes in your ears. Was that patchouli?
God you were smokin' hot, even though you had fuzzy balls on your Minnie Mouse sweater. I'm a shift leader at Torrent (it's like Hot Topic, but for fat goths) You should come work under me.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2004, 10:00 AM       
British Girl with Blue eyes singing the Messiah on F train - m4w - 25

You - 20's olive skin amazing blue eyes and sweet british accent. you were wearing a hat and a gray jacket. standing up on f train to forest hills

Me- 20's white brown curly hair, glasses laptop sitting down on f train to forest hills

you let this old woman sit down on the train in your spot and spoke to her in russian. when you gotup you dropped your messiah song book on me. i made some dumb joke and you laughed. i asked you if you were russian and you told me no and to guess where you are from. we talked from 57th street until you got of. Inever guessd and you kept laughing and you got off the train the stop before forest hills. i think we had a connection. ithink you are amazing. you didn't give me your name. i have to find you. i am not a stalker, but you were special.

Ihope you read this, if you don't i'm going to kill myself
Dynamic Dustin M. is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2004, 02:33 PM       
Bowling Beauty, Bowling Fool-M4W

I was bowling with friends with you caught my eye. Looking so sweet in a little pink tank-top and tight jeans just beckoning me over. The two of us, both of us 19, both of us with friends. I notice you throw a gutter-ball and I walk over and make some comment to help her out. You ask me how heavy my ball is. Dirty Jokes a-plenty rush through my mind but I just smile and tell you the truth.

You wink at me as you walk away and my heart sinks into my stomach. I quickly pack up my stuff and try to find you but I see you get into a car and start pulling out of the parking lot. I light up a cigerette and take a drag as you roll down your window and give me your phone number. I smile as I jot it down and you pull away. Alas, as I gaze at you drive off, a gust of wind lifts the number and flings it into the night. I give chase to no avail...

Ashlee, my bowling beauty, please help me find you...
Fuck Yeah
Old Dec 14th, 2004, 04:16 PM       
Flight from Minneapolis to Dulles -- m4w - 25

We flew out of St. Paul to Dulles. You were the gorgeous brunette sitting in 17B. I was seated a few rows behind you in 19E. I was the guy sitting next to the lady in the aisle seat. You know, the lady with The Hair?! The Jewish Roseanne?! No, that wasn’t my wife, although it might have appeared so because she had to fix my luggage in the overhead compartment. Turbulence is a bitch!
Rest assured that this woman was just being gracious and we have no relationship. Every time she’d lean over to make conversation with me you would look back and I just knew that you thought we were a couple. But we’re not! I didn’t even like what we were talking about! I think was about Scoville Units or Scottish Eunuchs. I don’t remember. Forget about that skank.
I’m sure our eyes connected on several occasions. As you could tell it was difficult for me to see you because I was in the middle seat and my only view of you was through a crack in the seats in front of me. But I did my best to cast my gaze in your direction for minutes at a time. Could you feel the sensation, too? I know you noticed me peering over the seats in front of me. You like, no?
I’m the one with the green eyes.

The Damp Moose is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2004, 05:34 PM       
Giant Foods -- m4w

We were standing in the cereal isle. You were reaching up on the higher shelf, but you couldn't quite reach. I was the guy with the cheese-stained wife-beater who helped you get down the Count Chocula. You smiled at me and said "thanks mister" and then scurried back to your mom who was over at the deli.

I saw you a few other times that night, but you didn't see me. I saw you chatting with your mom near the toilet paper, with your cute little pig tails waving in the air. You were so pretty, couldn't have been a day over 6. But thats ok, we were meant to be. I saw you again in check-out. I had to sneeze, but since I didn't want to get snot on you I sneezed on my wife beater. Sorry about that face and sound I made. I didn't mean to scare you.

Please, if you're having someone read this to you, please tell me. It was only a sneeze, I didn't think it'd make you cry. I love you with all my heart.