Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
whu? How were you getting your hopes crushed
i saw a girl i had a crush on kissing my good friend
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:15 AM       
and then i met maria bamford and we had dinner at the syfy restaurant
OH GOD
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:15 AM       
adn my brain imploded
OH GOD
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:16 AM       
then i spent most of the next day driving 85 mph on i-5 while tweeting
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:18 AM       
lol lol lol I've just been googling maria "bradford for the last five minutes, wondering who the hell ou were talking about
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:19 AM       
what was that dinner like
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:20 AM       
oh srry what was that dinner like
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:21 AM       
tell me that really happened and isn't part of a joke from the previous page

<3 maria bamford
OH GOD
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:22 AM       
i was pretty quiet. also i couldn't afford to pay for my overpriced cheeseburger so my friend had to help me pay for it

then my friend and that girl hugged me after we walked to my car
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:23 AM       
OH GOD
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
tell me that really happened and isn't part of a joke from the previous page

<3 maria bamford
yeah i had kind fo a weird crush on her afterwards
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:24 AM       
Hey dom;'t sweat it, crushes are overrated. you get out there and finde= new and excitign people
OH GOD
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:26 AM       
not me

move too slow, see

only ever get to "crush" stage
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:27 AM       
OH GOD
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:32 AM       
yeah i should have talked to her more, maybe i coulda got some voice actor pointers or some crazy person pointers idk
Ancient Mariner
Don't bother with crushes. ask them out to coffe, it's what I do, nocommittal enough to bail immediately if it turns out you'r rather be shtting out tin toothpicks than talking ot the girl any longer
OH GOD
plus her dad's like a dermatologist maybe she woulda had some skincare advice
OH GOD
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Don't bother with crushes. ask them out to coffe, it's what I do, nocommittal enough to bail immediately if it turns out you'r rather be shtting out tin toothpicks than talking ot the girl any longer
i'm not even sure i want a lady in my life anymore

they're probably too much dang work
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:34 AM       
sup fags
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:36 AM       
i still think that 'chemical imbalance' mental disorders are bullshit, since every single person ever i've known who has had one is sedentary and lives off of cool ranch doritos

this segues nicely into a discussion of my own mental deterioration. before, i was always depressed and hated myself. after diet and exercise, i now instead hate everyone else and am looking into becoming a sociopath, because that's apparently how everyone else has been doing it all along and i never got the memo.
OH GOD
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:36 AM       
o shit its dad

turn off the lightrs and pretend to sleep
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:37 AM       
goodnight, moon
OH GOD
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
before, i was always depressed and hated myself. after diet and exercise, i now instead hate everyone else and am looking into becoming a sociopath, because that's apparently how everyone else has been doing it all along and i never got the memo.
i hate myself AND i hate everyone else

i win the hate contest
was never good
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:44 AM       
so it's not rly a secret that i regularly visit /fit/ on the chons

it's apparently a common problem once you start working out to start judging others, especially women. i'm now acutely aware of how little effort women put into their bodies, and it pisses me off that they still pull tail. some of them actually get exponentially more praise the more cakes they eat!

it starts a slow burn of rage in my soul

yeah so anyway most women aren't attractive to me anymore because i can see they're all flabby in unfeminine ways. i'm only attracted to fit guys in an artistic sense. this narrows down my interests to reasonably fit girls and emo boys, but i'm pretty sure i couldn't love the second group.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:46 AM       
Holy shit, I go to bed and come back and here's like 10 pages of diarrhea with chunks of pony and hotdog in it

every once in a while I could almost follow it.