Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 06:04 PM        Quakelive bitches
www.quakelive.com

same name there too fuckers
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 07:05 PM       
I'm doing the install.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 09:13 PM       
Is it free?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 09:16 PM       
is it safe
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 09:23 PM       
It's free and uses the id logo.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 09:29 PM       
Man, I haven't played a quake game in at least a year. I didn't realize I missed fragfests so much.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 10:10 PM       
i tried it and it kept crashing my browser
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 11:16 PM       
I tried it and went back to COD.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 12:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
is it safe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge View Post
i tried it and it kept crashing my browser
so thats a no then
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 01:00 AM       
Hasn't caused me any problems.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 06:53 PM       
Chattahoochee

Haven't had any problems other than not being able to join the joins not under the Best Pick catgory and possibly what the fuck why is this dialog box not showing a cursor or allowing me to backtrack??

Ok, it might not be safe guys.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 07:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misdemonar View Post
www.quakelive.com

same name there too fuckers
THIS WAS YOUR FIRST CLUE!
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 07:27 PM       
NO IT WASN'T MY FIRST CLUE WAS NOT BEING ABLE TO AIM AFTER HITTING THE FULLSCREEN BUTTON FOR THE FIRST TIME!!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 07:54 PM       
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 07:57 PM       
It's safe. All the pron sites are whats fucking up your system.
Mocker

Old Mar 6th, 2009, 08:42 PM       
THIS WEBSIDE HATES COUNTRY MUSAC!!

I'M GOIN' BACK SOUTH YA'LLS!!
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 08:45 PM       
i can't play it my screen goes black and i can only hear stuff

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 09:08 PM       
Works fine for me on my 64 bit firefox browser.
Mocker

Old Mar 6th, 2009, 09:21 PM       
Your computer must have a tumor.

I'm running just fine and my computer setup is like four or five years old.
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 09:30 PM       
YEAH, WHO THE FUCK LISTENS TO MISDEMONAR? HAHA ONLY DUMBASSES!
Mocker

Old Mar 6th, 2009, 09:32 PM       
The subject has moved on from that.

Wanna meet up Misdemeanor? You got my name and alls.
Mocker

Old Mar 6th, 2009, 10:20 PM       
Holy shit, I think I'll take back the remark about the computer setup.

Let's talk about the friggin' network setup. They put a pretty bad bug where the game will just choke on itself right when it's finished loading, or supposedly. I can see that my hard drive is still trying to read something while it's standing still.

I'm restarting my computer, whether it'll help or not, and I'll post if my computer OS isn't fried.
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 10:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
computer OS is fried.
HERE'S TO HOPING
OH GOD
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 04:20 AM       
it froze my computer up, fantastic
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 10:24 AM       
My monitor is now literally on fire and oozing out blood. Thanks, misdemonar