Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 11th, 2008, 03:30 AM        J Mascis
Should we discuss him or leave the Greenday fags in the the dark?
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Oct 11th, 2008, 11:52 AM       
I'm not on a Green Day. In fact, I'm Ozone Hostile! Do discuss!

j/k fuck them
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2008, 06:14 PM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV6b4...eature=related
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 06:46 PM       
I knew you were all fags.
We're but mere samples.
Location: Somewhere near the depths of the Amazon Jungle. No kidding.
Kusanagi_no_Tsurugi is probably a spambot
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 02:32 PM       
Nah, who cares about Dinosaur Jr.?
No offense to those who like J or the band or whatever he's doing right now (I'm way out of this scene).
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 03:43 PM       
Greenday fag
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Dec 30th, 2008, 02:21 AM       
he will never top the deep wound 7". ever.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 30th, 2009, 08:57 PM       
A tour is on the way! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Y!

Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2009, 03:11 PM       
I might actually get to see Jay and the boys. They play in Nova Scotia this summer, have you seen them live before Tadao
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 1st, 2009, 03:24 PM       
Not yet. He's one of my musical heroes though. I didn't really start getting into him till he put out Where You Been? And then I noticed that he was producing some of my other heroes, like say fIREHOSE. I'll probably see him at the Troubador, which is where my teenage years were spent watching battle of the bands.
Esq.
Old Jun 3rd, 2009, 11:53 AM       
yeah I found Where you been? on cassette and listened the shit out of it. Then my peice of shit tape player unwound it. Oh well, I have a few of their albums on cd
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 06:42 PM       
Going to the show tonight. YAY!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 05:22 PM       
Esq.
Old Jun 27th, 2009, 01:33 PM       
that was awesome. Farm is unreal, beyond was good, but Farm is playing non-stop for me right now.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 27th, 2009, 02:20 PM       
Farm is a great album. I'm really glad Mascis hasn't gotten lazy.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 05:31 PM       
This will always in in my top 5.

Esq.
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 12:10 PM       
The whole album s great. I personally like Hide the best off of it, but yeah, I really can't argue with you here.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 05:48 PM       
Esq.
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 11:19 AM       
going to see them at virgin festival today. I'll see if I can get some video or photos
Esq.
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 11:12 AM       
What a good show. Jay really hasn't lost his touch, and was playing a lot of old classics. There was only one little problem, it was pouring rain and about a foot of mud, with 9,000+ people there. whatever, still an awesome time.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 01:34 PM       
That sucks, was the whole festival like that?
Esq.
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 04:45 PM       
I only got there to see dinosaur jr., then metric, and the offspring closed.It was an all day event but really only went to see dino jr.

The rain was pretty much stopped by the time I got there, but the mud was crazy. That and the 7 dollar beers were the let downs. An upside was that the Tragically Hip Cancelled and it became a free show
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 05:44 PM       
Did you get any pics? I got one but ZQ owns the rights to it.
Esq.
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 05:47 PM       
I only have one that's any good, there were too many people to get close enough, I'll put it up tomorrow, I have to find my usb cable.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 01:10 AM