Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unmedicated genius
Courage the Cowardly Dog is probably a spambot
Old Aug 24th, 2006, 12:54 PM        I know noone watches Foxnews but Steve Centani got kidnapped
Yeah A while back I thik the 14th Him and his Cameraman from New Zealand got kidnapped. Hamas said they'd look into it and did nothing. Now the Holy Jihad Brigadiers is claiming responsibility and released a tape showing they are alive and well. They demanded the release of all muslim prisoners in american jails or else. They said we have 72 hours.

Yesterday our state department responded by saying, "no deal" Well it was a little more complex then that but that
is the gist of it,

So You think they'll execute him? You think we'll send in some troops? You think anyone will realize now WHY Israel invaded Gaza to get back those who were kidnapped and beat the hell out of the terrorsists responsible?

While I'm at it, do you think Israel will trade the Hamas politicians they captured for the soldiers?
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Aug 24th, 2006, 02:03 PM       
Kidnappings were always really routine in Gaza. You couldn't go there without fear of an international incident - and there was a story or two of women going for camel rides and never coming back. There were areas people just didn't go.

Today, Gaza is crawling with journalists, diplomats, activists, and whatever other dumshits want to "experience" Palestinian culture. Most go to the West Bank, and stop into Ramallah for a day, maybe send an email from an internet cafe, and then go back to their hotel in Israel. Kidnappings in recent years would traget internationals (the journalists, and diplomatic convoys, especially) but they were incidents which lasted less then a week, with the main goal of brokering with the Palestinian Authority for free lunch on Sundays, or more stonings on Thursdays.

Now they've managed to provoke a media blackout from inside Gaza, but my guess is the point will be to set up conditions of intimidation, and manufactured reports when the journalists return. In the meantime, they bitched and moaned about a non-truth (the media doesn't tell their story, the press keep their offices in Israel) and created a situation where it's now become a truth. [/url]
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Aug 24th, 2006, 10:44 PM        Re: I know noone watches Foxnews but Steve Centani got kidna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Courage the Cowardly Dog
While I'm at it, do you think Israel will trade the Hamas politicians they captured for the soldiers?
According to the terrorist transfer rate of 1-2 Israeli's for the tradeof every 2,000 Muslim criminals, they just need another 1,960 Hamas politicians and they'll be ready to go!
Unmedicated genius
Old Aug 28th, 2006, 12:50 PM       
Apperanty they frced the two to convert to Islaam at gunpoint and released them into Israel last night.

That was fun we should do it again sometime.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Aug 29th, 2006, 08:42 PM       
Title of this thread can be misleading. I watch fox news occaisonally to give myself a look on their propagandistic approach on several issues and recognize for what it is.
Unmedicated genius
Old Aug 30th, 2006, 04:33 PM       
Yeah it's true. I really think it's attention horing more then propaganda. Tell half the story and see what huge ratings you can get. Yell with opinionated a-holes and see how your ratings go up.