Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Selfish Gene Hunter
Crimson Ghost is probably a spambot
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 08:12 AM       
Maybe it's the dogs who are stupid.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 08:40 AM       
I'm looking after my friend's dog at the moment, and I hate it. Everything smells like dog no matter how much I clean it, the stupid thing barks all the time, it bit me when I tried to pat it, it knocked over a child and earned me a disapproving glare from an angry parent, it chewed my work boots and my xbox cables, and generally made my girlfriend's life a misery while she was visiting.

It's too big to live in the city; big dogs should live in the country. But I do admit that I am a terrible dog owner. I hate dogs.

It ran away this morning when I was about to take it for a walk. I ran around for twenty minutes before I found it about a kilometer away chewing a dead pademelon in a gutter.

Aaarg, I understand.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 08:44 AM       
The sounds of a dog licking it's own balls is the most terrifyingly disgusting thing to hear just before you fall asleep.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 09:53 AM       
Zhukov, you're friend is a stupid owner and is currently inflicting you with his hellspawned mistake
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 10:14 AM       
I had to look up pademelon.

Like a wallaby?
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 11:10 AM       
sorry i won't complain that the dog vomits on the floor when he doesn't get his way for fear of somebody on the internet thinking i'm stupid and thus a bad pet owner.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 12:01 PM       
The indicator isn't mere complaining, but substituting solving the problem with complaining.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 12:11 PM       
How do you solve the problem of a dog being spiteful, especially when your current location is ~250 miles away from the dog in question?

I wasn't complaining about the dog, anyway, just relating a story.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 12:29 PM       
Your girlfriend and her dog live approximately 250 miles from you?

What is it with these long distance relationships around here
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 12:36 PM       
When you finally see each other it makes the love makin that much sweeter
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 12:37 PM       
jkjk

It's hard to have a girlfriend that lives by/with you when you moonlight as a serial killer/rapist
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 12:38 PM       
Hey! Where's the fucking salsa!
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 12:43 PM       
No salsa, just guacamole
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 12:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
How do you solve the problem of a dog being spiteful, especially when your current location is ~250 miles away from the dog in question?
When the dog sees you, it should know in an instant that you are not to be fucked with and that you are there to take control of the situation. You however, are a knobby kneed wreck and that is why your girlfriend lives so far away from you. She keeps hoping that one day she'll visit and you'll be a man and then she will stay forever, until then she will just keep accepting gifts and cash from you.
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 01:26 PM       
I spoil that dog like it's my child.

I actually moved away from my girlfriend so that I could make more money for a few months than I was making up there. Not much of a job market in West Virginia, and the job I had was running me into a hole. My old boss was trying to get me to come back, so I'm here for a while.

Though I think I'm going to start making phone calls and trying to line up potential employers there, from here, so I can move back. Long distance relationships suck more when you actually like the person than they do when you're with somebody you hate because it's comfortable.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 01:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
I spoil that dog like it's my child.
If you ever breed children, please do not spoil them, you can already see the outcome in the dogs.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 01:36 PM       
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM IF I'M NOT THERE GUISE but yeah I spoiled the shit out of it but hey whatev
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 01:59 PM       
Dude, "my" dog was a year and a half years old when I met it. The other dog, the really obnoxious one, was like eight.

I hit the dog when it's bad, my girlfriend beats the shit out of it when it's bad. Me not beating its ass is how I spoil it, in addition to how frequently I play with him, take him outside, take him for walks, and the like.

The Pekingese is a stubborn breed, and anybody with any long-term experience with them will attest to that.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 02:44 PM       
Beating dogs does not get the desired response.

It, uh, greatly aggravates behavioral problems. You schmuck.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 02:46 PM       
"AH SPOILT THE HAYLL OUTTA THAT DOG, DAMN NEAR WENT FAHV HOURS WITHOUT WHUPPIN THE LITTLE SUMBITCH, YES AH DID"
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 02:47 PM       
Or do you do the prissy California-girl thing, letting Precious Little Hellbeast run rampant and finally work up the nerve to spank it with a timid "no!" and then bawl helplessly
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 09:06 PM       
You got it. Both time, actually. I'm a redneck and I hit my dog in the legs with baseball bats and I'm a Valley girl and I cry when I have to discipline my dog.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 10:28 PM       
So Tadao was right about the nancy boy bit... but he didn't mention that you flail your arms at animals in an inept fury at the behavior you created...
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 10:31 PM       
The behavior I created?

Actually I helped end a lot of the behavior that was problematic when I put money towards his neutering.

The fact that he's stubborn is in his breed.

This entire thread was meant to showcase how picky the Pekingese is.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 11:02 PM       
And distract yourself from the real problem