Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Official Punching Bag
JakeOfAllTrades is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 09:11 AM        I may have betrayed you guys too (said Train Man to his 2Channel)
There was this girl who wouldn't respond to my MSN messages, that I knew from years ago. I had the biggest crush on her. Now she's just responded and we're trying to organise a meet-up. That and she once promised to marry me if I got a basketball in a hoop three times, which I delivered.

Could this be the end of my single life?
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 09:24 AM       
No.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 09:29 AM       
Many women find it difficult to resist the charms of a level 7 wordsmith.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 09:39 AM       
You should just add a wink face and/or smiley face after everything you type to her.

The girl inside of her can't resist that shi*.

Agree with whatever she says and seem generally interested.

Then once you get a date you gotta make sure you j*rk it before you meet up with her. Feed her some liquor (like a gentleman)and then wax that sh*t like you're the Karate Kid.

Trust me on this.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 04:37 PM       
What in the crispy, blistered, blue-blazing balls of Satan himself is going on in this thread
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 04:44 PM       
Hang on, I think I get it now. Not the title, but the gist of it.

These guys are just making fun of you, don't listen to them. Listen to me, I'm the nice guy here. First of all, she will still try to be coy. If she's finally responded, that means she was playing hard to get all of these years. If she wasn't interested, she would have blocked you. If she acts hesitant, it's just an act. Don't fall for it. Be forceful. VERY forceful. If she doesn't respond immediately, keep sending her messages over and over and over. And over. After a certain point, just keep typing anything that types into your head. Don't forget lewd proposals. She'll think it's cute.

Make sure you keep pressuring her into giving you her telephone number and home address. She WANTS to give them to you, but she can't just hand them over without looking like a slut. Never, ever leave her alone until she gives them to you. Don't be bothered if she gets angry, it's all part of the game. If she blocks you, hunt her down across the internet and bother her wherever she goes, posts, or if it seems like she may be interested in the site.

Remember, if you can meet her in public, she's yours forever.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 06:54 PM       
Gus is a FRAUD

I'm your friend here. Remember that time I replied to your post (Sep 10th, 2008, 08:39 AM)?

You should heed my advice
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 07:03 PM       
Wait a fucking second. She promised to marry you if you made three baskets? And you're just now hearing from her again after multiple years? I don't know if they have this euphemism where you're from, but there is no tread left on that tire, bro.
Ancient Mariner
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 07:03 PM       
I may or may not be a fraud, but I DO have in my hand a list of many known subversive communist agencies active in the United States, all of which MattJack is an active member*

That being said, his suggestions of "waxing it" and the "karate kid" are not without merit

*MattJack is also an active member on the mailing lists of Readers Digest,
Dogfucker's Monthly, and "the TV Guide", but it is the purpose of this committee to investigate his politics, not his moral fiber
Role Assigner
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 07:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
*MattJack is also an active member on the mailing lists of Readers Digest, Dogfucker's Monthly, and "the TV Guide", but it is the purpose of this committee to investigate his politics, not his moral fiber
Guilty as charged

I just love them damn dogs so much

Ancient Mariner
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 07:07 PM       
I also have several credible reports that Pac-Man is a North Korean agent as well as a "lying gook bastard*", so I would bet my life that your true love is as tight as a sealskin drum
Oozes machismo
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 07:12 PM       
He ries! I am not a rying gook! Your rove is roose.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 08:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeOfAllTrades View Post
There was this girl who wouldn't respond to my MSN messages, that I knew from years ago. I had the biggest crush on her. Now she's just responded and we're trying to organise a meet-up. That and she once promised to marry me if I got a basketball in a hoop three times, which I delivered.

Hey buddy. May I ask as to how your moms boobies are pertaining?
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 08:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeOfAllTrades View Post

Does she have teeth? This is very important. Please respond quickly if you wish to hear my wisdom!
Oozes machismo
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 08:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Does she have teeth? This is very important. Please respond quickly if you wish to hear my wisdom!

"Wisdom! Teeth! That's a joke son! ...nice kid but he's about as sharp as a sack o' mush."
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2008, 05:21 PM       
I wouldn't buy her a ring is all I'm saying.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Sep 11th, 2008, 08:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Hey buddy. May I ask as to how your moms boobies are pertaining?
Huge
Oozes machismo
Old Sep 11th, 2008, 08:48 PM       
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Sep 11th, 2008, 09:18 PM       
haha get it guys im implying sexual contact with JOAT's mother
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 08:17 AM       
So she ignored you for the longest time, now suddenly she wants to meet you? I really hope it's some kind of practical joke.
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 09:43 AM       
Jake, you're in luck! Here at I-Mockery we're used to dealing with a range of relationship problems - so much so that we made Loveline so that we may dispense our wisdom in a more efficient manner.

Firstly we're going to need a little more information. Did this girl ever write you a letter or give you a mix-tape containing songs that describe her feeling for you? Did any of your conversations take place on a bus?(!IMPORTANT!)

Have you ever suspected the depth of her attraction may be deeper than you first though? Does she ever emit a "strange longing sigh" when you walk away from her? Has she ever said something along the lines of "the day we met was the best/most significant of my life"?

God speed!
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 10:08 AM       
I second the notion that this is extremely important information.

Oh, and if you haven't already, for god's sake please save any future MSN conversations. You do want help, right?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 05:48 AM       
i forget how do you beat train man, is it with the bubble lead
Official Punching Bag
JakeOfAllTrades is probably a spambot
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 09:10 AM       
Ok, so I got her phone number. Should I ring it? By the way, the title of the thread is a reference to the book Train Man, which is a collection of internet posts on a forum in Japan where some Anime geek went to get help about his love life as a new girl came into his world.

Giving me her phone number was one of the first things she did when she responded on MSN, I just never reported it. Granted, because I wasn't sure whether you guys were teasing me or not, you can understand why I didn't report it.

Gonna ring her now.
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 10:17 AM       
Haha yes I can see how it may have been quite the sticky wicket, but if you want our help (and I know you do) you should try and report, in as much detail as possible, all encounters with this girl. For starters take transcripts of your conversations and save all MSN sessions.
Now - onto the issue at hand; the phone number.

By all means call the number but you need a game plan. A lesser wordsmith may require a script but at level seven a rough outline should be sufficient. I'd begin by mentioning any outstanding medical conditions you have. Don't have any? Make some up. Inspiring a sense of sympathy in a potential lover can put you on the track to success. Referring to your "infected piss kidneys" may sound in-elegant to an untrained layperson but to the lothario it smacks of sophistication hinting at the sweet embrace of a lover's subtle hands.

It's funny you mention Train Man as this forum may very well have been the inspiration for the book. Obviously the names will have been changed to protect those involved but what you're describing sounds like an all too common occurrence with the advice we provide.

Good luck and tell us how it goes.