Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Apr 1st, 2008, 04:27 PM       
I'm playing Shinobi III at the moment, bitches.

I've had many close calls with Wisps. Also, I fucking hated those goblins.
Banned
layla17 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 2nd, 2008, 01:58 PM       
Army of 2
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 2nd, 2008, 09:27 PM       
Phantasy Star Online!

Also I got TES Arena working, it's ok.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 09:04 AM       
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch.

This game never got the recognition it deserved. It's really fast, skillful and strategic.
I mean people say it takes skill to be good at UT or CS, which is true but at the end o fthe day you're still just pointing on the enemy and clicking. In HL2DM you actually have to consider exactly which weapon or object is best suited for the situation. So in a matter of seconds you need to look around you check for suitable grav gun objects (sinks, toilets and radiators are preferential) if none are in range switch to your best weapon for the range at which the enemy is at while simultaneously avoiding anything they throw or shoot at you.

It's just a shame it probably won't ever get updated with new official content. Most of the user maps are junk.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2008, 07:26 PM       

I spent the better part of this afternoon playing through Beavis & Butthead for Genesis again :nostalgia

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Apr 11th, 2008, 07:35 PM       
HL2 Deathmatch was over for me once I found out how to suit zoom snipe people. It is really fun, though!
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Apr 11th, 2008, 07:40 PM       
Mass Effect STILL. This game is taking forever to get through.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2008, 09:02 PM       
They need to make a Deathwish game. Only make it good, not like "The Warriors" game.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Apr 11th, 2008, 09:58 PM       
You are out of your mind :<
Prince Appalling
Karmapolice is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2008, 10:01 AM       
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars
Disastah Blastah
Action Ham is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2008, 06:34 PM       
Well. I decided to hit up Code Veronica again, despite the fact that the last time I played it, it horribly glitched a few rooms away from the final boss.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2008, 06:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post

I spent the better part of this afternoon playing through Beavis & Butthead for Genesis again :nostalgia
I love that game! It was one of my favorites as a kid too. I especially remember this one time where I was in the video store with my mom and this younger kid was there with his mom. He was looking at the game, put it down, then went to tell his mom he'd like to rent it. They were a few aisles down but I heard them just fine and when they started coming back to get it, I took it for myself :D

Then when I saw him in school, I made fun of him by telling him how awesome it is.

That was very funny. Well done.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2008, 05:08 PM       
Beavis and Butthead is fucking impossible if you don't know what you're doing. I tried it from memory and ended up forgetting about the gum under the teacher's desk and the soap in one of the bathrooms. I don't know how anyone could have finished that game without a walkthrough.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2008, 05:18 PM       
I have 4x the number of kills with the pistol over the guy below me on a server. I'm numbah one.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2008, 05:43 PM       
i just finish half life 2 ep1

it's ok!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2008, 05:49 PM       
Left 4 Dead is gonna be tight.
Prince Appalling
Karmapolice is probably a spambot
Old Apr 13th, 2008, 09:56 PM       
Kingpin: Life of Crime. I can't find a linux version of the Krazebot.
Zombie Basher
Dr. Octogonopus is probably a spambot
Old Apr 13th, 2008, 10:18 PM       
I've been playing Symphony of the Night. I still need one more Dracula relic. I think it's the eye. Help?! Where's the last boss I need to kill?!
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 13th, 2008, 11:35 PM       
trauma center for the ds. this game is frustrating as fuuuuck.

and sonic rush for the ds, after trying sonic rush adventure and getting sick of all the stylus bullshit.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 06:39 AM       
Jade Empire, love that game.
!!!

T-Rex is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 06:57 AM       
I'm back on Vegas 2's single campaign. Man, being a total bad ass rules. Forget stealth, breach doors and run in shooting! I usually keep a Scout Tactical as my secondary weapon. It's so retarded, yet so satisfying to kill somebody at close-range with a blind-fire shot from a sniper rifle.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 09:03 PM       
GTA: Vice City!

The soundtrack is fantastic, the rest of it is ok.
Zombie Basher
Dr. Octogonopus is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 10:13 PM       
Are you playing the PC version, GW?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 10:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Beavis and Butthead is fucking impossible if you don't know what you're doing. I tried it from memory and ended up forgetting about the gum under the teacher's desk and the soap in one of the bathrooms. I don't know how anyone could have finished that game without a walkthrough.
Yeah, I remember getting about 3/4 of the ticket pieces and being totally in the dark as to how to get the rest. Also, I think you can fuck yourself over and have to start over if you don't save enough money for certain things.

That was very funny. Well done.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 11:00 PM       
Yes!

The controls for that RC Helicoptor mission were so bad that I thought I'd never be able to finish it