Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2003, 11:22 PM        Vince, I have a question for you...
Why is it that you refuse to accept that liberals, while not completely correct, make some valid points about things. I accept arguments from both sides of the spectrum because I do not tie myself down to a specific political party, and neither should anyone else. Do not vote or think a certain way just because others in your "party" do it, think the way you want, listen to both sides of a situation, and come to your own conclusion.

Remember, there is always three sides to every story; what one person says, what the other says, and then there is the truth.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Sep 26th, 2003, 09:57 AM       
As the currennt Catholic Samurai, I will say since the old one won't, if the liberals IS ever right about a single solidarity thing, then I will be the first to say so, but so far to date they didn't.
Now with less sodium!

Old Sep 26th, 2003, 10:51 AM       
At first I thought that WAS a post from ole' Vinth. Very convincing grammatical errors, there, Max!
Old Sep 26th, 2003, 10:56 AM       
Thankth!

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2003, 10:58 AM       
Goat, that is an honest question that deserves an honest answer.

My feelings on liberals stems from numerous sources. My first source was my own parents. My dad thought Bill Clinton was innocent until the day he died. My mother, no matter how much I try and how much her core beliefs differ from liberals will continue to vote Democratic until the day she dies. It isn’t a Family Ties-type situation, but needless to say when I got out on my own, I educated myself about what is going on out there.

The media with its years of leftist drivel has helped to form my views as well. Ever since Vietnam, we have been indoctrinated with leftist sentiment and opinion in the regular news casts. Facts are twisted, distorted, or not even reported correctly for the big-wigs at the New York Times and on CBS to tell us how to vote and think. Two books I suggest reading are Slander by Ann Coulter and Bias by Bernie Goldberg. These books are a plethora of information and the Slander book has references out the wazoo. The “facts” that are reported by our news outlets are embarrassing. The NYT had Mondale ahead against Reagan only 2-3 weeks into the election back in 84. We can see how accurate that was. The whole Fox News scandal with them reporting Bush the winner in Florida at around 3-4 in the morning when other shows were reporting Gore the winner BEFORE THE POLLS IN FLORDIA CLOSED! The whole reporting on the Gore/Bush fiasco was just sickening. The reporting of the “100,000” who couldn’t vote is something I just got done arguing with someone about who happened to be black. He got his source from BET and NEVER QUESTIONED IT. He looked at me like I was crazy when I asked him if he questioned the sources.

Look at our public school systems: They train kids to believe in the god of government, and will crush any thing that has to do with Christianity. We get rid of any songs during the winter that have to do with religious seasons and we sing songs about the biggest fucking joke in existence, which happens to be Kwanzaa. We teach kids that America is this big horrible place that has done nothing right, where in most any other country if the text books were talking shit about the home country, there would be gulags and punishment all around. Black and Latino students are left behind in the education because of schools that are shitty even though we spend thousands of dollars on the students. We do not question the culture with makes blacks and Latinos afraid of acting white, i.e. studying, being respectful, and working hard. We celebrate worthless bullshit like the “black/gay/asian/latino/transgender/blahblahblah existence” instead of teaching people how to read and write and to be successful. We are training a better idiot in our government school systems.

That about sums it up for now. Liberals at best are humorously naïve and utterly dangerous to our country at worse.
Now with less sodium!

Old Sep 26th, 2003, 11:10 AM       
Ok, you have summed up your political beliefs, and i think it is only fair for me to do the same.

Yes, there is a lot of bias in the media towards the left, but that does not mean that everything the left does is wrong. You can hate the extremists on either side just as much. I do not like ANY extreme, because we need a healthy dose of conservative thinking and liberal thinking if we want to be a successful society.

I like to go along with the idea of keeping what is good and working, but moving forward in society as a whole. Change is inevitable, and no matter how much people want to stay the same, there is never going to be a way to prevent progress. If history had taught me one thing, it is that trying to keep society exactly the same as it has always been leads to nothing but trouble. Hell, this country was founded by people who, in their day, caold have looked at as liberals. Take a look at it. They wanted to get away from the church and change society as a whole. If that isn't liberal, then I don't know what is. However, somewhere along the line, our society became entirely conservative (i.e. the Puritains), and just take a look at what happened to them. They were religious fundamentalists who did not like free thinking, and their society crumbled from within.

We are not machines, we cannoth stay the same forever. We must accept and embrace change if we want to survive as a nation. I love this country, and I do not want to see it destroyed by bigotry. And bigotry is really what extremists are guilty of. They hate those who think differently, and if we never look past our differences and get to a happy medium, then we will be destroyed from within, just like the puritains.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 26th, 2003, 11:11 AM       
BILL CLINTON IS DEAD. LONG LIVE BILL CLINTON.

Top Tip: Black and Latino students, act white to get better marks; this way your culture wont stop you from working hard.
Old Sep 26th, 2003, 11:25 AM       
" that is an honest question that deserves an honest answer. "
-Vinth

While I always enjoy your autobiographical work, I feel the need to repeat Goats question, which you didn't answer at all, honestly or not.

"Why is it that you refuse to accept that liberals, while not completely correct, make some valid points about things?"
-Goat

Is what you meant by your rather windy reply, that you do not believe that any Liberal has made a valid point about anything ever that you are aware of? Do you mean that your life experience has made you so reactionary that you would not accept the possability of a liberal, yet valid point? I answered the question as you better than you did. I can only assume tht in the excitement of talking about yourself, you forgot what the question was.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2003, 11:27 AM       
Quote:
I educated myself about what is going on out there.
Boortz's website doesn't count. There are other sources of information out there which may *gasp* differ from your cut n' paste opinions.

Quote:
Facts are twisted, distorted, or not even reported correctly for the big-wigs at the New York Times and on CBS to tell us how to vote and think.
Thank heaven we have the fair and balanced, and never distorted, slanted, or sensationalized reporting of Fox News.

Quote:
Two books I suggest reading are Slander by Ann Coulter and Bias by Bernie Goldberg. These books are a plethora of information and the Slander book has references out the wazoo.
It's a shame that wazoo-full worth of references are distorted, taken out of context, or just made up. Ann Coulter is a venomous bigot (birds of a feather, eh, Vinth?), and is nuttier than a 20-pound Christmas fruitcake. And at least one item in Goldberg's book has been proven to be taken so grossly out of context that it calls the credibility of the entire book into question (the John Chancellor quote). Did you know that Goldberg didn't even investigate that quote? Didn't even bother to find out the context of the quote?

Quote:
I just got done arguing with someone about who happened to be black. He got his source from BET and NEVER QUESTIONED IT. He looked at me like I was crazy when I asked him if he questioned the sources.
If you questioned Ann Coulter and Bernie Goldberg, I guarantee you wouldn't be claiming them as your sources. Or Boortz, for that matter.

Quote:
We do not question the culture with makes blacks and Latinos afraid of acting white, i.e. studying, being respectful, and working hard. We celebrate worthless bullshit like the “black/gay/asian/latino/transgender/blahblahblah existence” instead of teaching people how to read and write and to be successful.
Wow. You are one racist, bigoted motherfucker. 'Cause as we all know, blacks, latinos, and asians can't read or write or be successful unless they "act white."
Old Sep 26th, 2003, 11:35 AM       
To act white, Study, be respectful and work hard. These are our core, white values.

But you forget. Vinth is thoroughly innouclated against all charges of racism becuase he wants to have sex with Black and Latino women. No one who is prejudiced can do this. Which is why slave oners never had sex with their slaves.

Old Sep 26th, 2003, 11:49 AM       
Wow. You are one racist, bigoted motherfucker. 'Cause as we all know, blacks, latinos, and asians can't read or write or be successful unless they "act white."

I'm sorry that you are not intelligent enough to detect sarcasm. You must have been educated in our government school system.

Ask any black student about being called an "Oreo" because they wanted to study and read and do well in school. Do you think that is even right or fair? All the years that people denied blacks the ability to read and learn are happening again, but now it is the supreme leaders of "black culture" that are teaching kids that reading, writing, learning good business and being a good person are nothing abut tools used to "make you white", but being a whiny freeloader complaining about all your "problems" and "heartaches" while expecting the government to roll over for you is the way to go. Where in black culture right now is a young fatherless child being taught about good morals or about the importance to be educated? Very, VERY few places. Do any of these children know about great black commentators or leaders like Armstrong Williams, J.C. Watts, Walter Williams, Thomas Sowell or Larry Elder? I doubt it. We train black/Latino children in our country to be stupid. We don’t question their “cultures” because that would be racist or wrong. We teach them to respect cultures that have screwed them royally and their culture teaches them that learning and thinking for yourself are good as long as they aren’t “white”.

Our system fucks blacks and Latinos big time. Asian students have strong support groups, as do whites. Blacks and Latinos traditionally do not. Officials that want to help out the poorest among us are called racist, and the ones who want to fuck them over so they can pull in the pork money are considered heroes.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 26th, 2003, 12:01 PM       
What is "black culture"?
Old Sep 26th, 2003, 12:22 PM       
"All the years that people denied blacks the ability to read and learn are happening again, but now it is the supreme leaders of "black culture" that are teaching kids that reading, writing, learning good business and being a good person are nothing abut tools used to "make you white", but being a whiny freeloader complaining about all your "problems" and "heartaches" while expecting the government to roll over for you is the way to go."

First of all, GREAT sentence. I guess you had some schoolin' problems of your own.

And B; you wouldn't care to give any concrete examples of whatever the hell it was you were trying to say there, would you. I mean., aside from your usual 'ask anyone' 'it's common knowledge, dumbass'. Site an example of a 'black leader' teaching kids that reading, writing, learning good business and being a good person are nothing abut tools used to "make you white". Try not to give me some annecdote from your life, try to actually make your case.

and 4, do they let you write copy at this nice pying marketing firm you work 40+ hours a week at while still going to school and wasting all your time here?

Old Sep 26th, 2003, 12:31 PM       
Hang around groups of young black people. Find one that goes home and studies, while the rest of the group does not. Watch the "Oreo" references fly. It has been well documented by people such as Thomas Sowell and Larry Elder. I also apologize if experiences I have had in my life don’t make good “sources” for you. I guess that discredits the entire human existence, because everything is based on experiences.

As to your second comment: I don’t understand a fucking thing you are saying. I don’t speak retard. Speak English and then maybe I will be able to answer it.
Will chop you good.
Old Sep 26th, 2003, 12:33 PM       
When did this happen, Vince? When did you witness this happening? And where can we find the well-documented information from Larry Elder and Thomas Sowell?

By the way, I noticed, not to my surprise, that you failed to acknowledge me stating that Ann Coulter and Bernie Goldberg are completely full of shit.

Old Sep 26th, 2003, 12:37 PM       
Tales from friends and roomates.

Townhall.com is a good place to start. Worldnetdaily is keen as well.

I didn't adress coulter or Goldberg becuase I have looked up the sources in their books. They are on the majority more correct than any book that claims right wing bias in the news.
Old Sep 26th, 2003, 12:45 PM       
you wouldn't care to give any concrete examples of whatever the hell it was you were trying to say there, would you. I mean., aside from your usual 'ask anyone' 'it's common knowledge, dumbass'.
-Me

"Hang around groups of young black people."
"Tales from friends and roomates. "
-Vinth

"They are on the majority more correct than any book that claims right wing bias in the news."
"I don’t understand a fucking thing you are saying. I don’t speak retard. Speak English and then maybe I will be able to answer it."
Vinth.

I never accused you of speaking retrd. I have far more respect for the retarded than that.

The 'they' in your quoted sentence is not defined. Does it refer to authors themselves or speciffic statements in their books. 'On the Majority' is without meaning. Perhaps you meant 'on the whole' or 'mostly' or 'most of the time'. By failing to site a speciffic book, or books and using the word any, you make a completely open ended, unprovable, hyperbolic claim. In addition, things cannot be 'more correct', they are either correct or not. Perhaps you mean 'correct more often'. What brand of English is it you'd like me to speak? I've already chosen I can speak yours. I just don't do it unless I want a laugh.
Old Sep 26th, 2003, 12:45 PM       
Tales from Friends and Roomates
By Vince Zeb

Can I pre order my copy?

Quote:
Hang around groups of young black people. Find one that goes home and studies, while the rest of the group does not. Watch the "Oreo" references fly.
Is this "black culture"? Watching "Oreo" refrences fly?

Old Sep 26th, 2003, 12:52 PM       
Max, go out and prove me wrong. I doubt your work schedule is that demanding. You want to talk smack about what I'm talking about, so why don't you go out and be intelligent and try to prove what I'm saying is factually dishonest.

Next time I talk to someone about their personal experiences, I will make sure they have pictures, certified letters, uneditied video, diaries and other such information so I can present it to you.
Will chop you good.
Old Sep 26th, 2003, 01:07 PM       
When we ask for personal experiences, we mean YOUR personal experiences, not, "My friends told me about this one time...."

Quote:
didn't adress coulter or Goldberg becuase I have looked up the sources in their books. They are on the majority more correct than any book that claims right wing bias in the news.
Really? Any particular sources stand out? 'Cause I can dig up several examples froum Coulter's books that are either distorted, or patently false. And when you say "on the majority" (which I assume means "on the whole" more correct, that leaves some margin for error, doesn't it?

And, for the record, you being the bullshit artist that you are, I don't believe you looked up her sources any more than I believe in your submarine letter. Or anything else you say, for that matter.

Old Sep 26th, 2003, 01:10 PM       
Well, sspadowski, my heart is filled with sorry because you do not believe what I say. I think I shall cry now.
Now with less sodium!

Old Sep 26th, 2003, 01:12 PM       
Vince, I do not want to be reduced to arguing in this thread, because that is not what I intended in making it, but please answer my question. I want to know why you refuse to believe that liberals, while not completely correct, CAN and DO make some valid points about certain subjects.
Will chop you good.
Old Sep 26th, 2003, 01:16 PM       
Quote:
Well, sspadowski, my heart is filled with sorry because you do not believe what I say. I think I shall cry now.
"Filled with sorry." Did you just turn into Jethro Clampett? Goddamn. And, once again, you take the sissy way out, rather than backing up your bullshit stories.

I take that back. Jethro Clampett was way smarter, although just as fictional as all of your stories.
Old Sep 26th, 2003, 01:24 PM       
You should point out what the Liberals are correct about. Otherwise, fill yourself with sorry.
Now with less sodium!

Old Sep 26th, 2003, 01:34 PM       
Ok, what are the liberals correct about? Abortion, the death penalty, and government funded programs for the TRULY destitute are but a few things that the liberals have gotten right over the years.