Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2009, 02:02 PM       
The onions report on Ovechkin

http://www.theonion.com/content/info...ander_ovechkin
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 8th, 2009, 11:22 AM       
God DAMN but I love the Onion. America's Finest News Source, indeed.
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2009, 02:36 AM       
lol, I can picture the Malkin thing and it's pretty funny in Ovechkin's accent.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2009, 11:26 AM       
gooooo ducks.

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 14th, 2009, 05:48 AM       
What they tell you in pee wee hockey is true - always put the puck on net; you never know what will happen.

Game 7 toinght. Wooo.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 14th, 2009, 01:43 PM       
I wish I could find a gif of that phenomenal Nash goal last year. Wasn't he on one of those sportscenter "best goals of the year" thing for that?
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 14th, 2009, 08:57 PM       
Is this it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjCJdhweKhI
teacup of sunshine
Old May 15th, 2009, 11:45 AM       
Yep

It was smooooth.

Also, fuck the Redwings.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 15th, 2009, 12:17 PM       

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 15th, 2009, 03:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Also, fuck the Redwings.
From your mouth to God's ear.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 15th, 2009, 03:30 PM       
That is why I named my penis "God's Ear"
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 15th, 2009, 08:22 PM       
:rimshot
teacup of sunshine
Old May 22nd, 2009, 10:43 PM       
I've found that I utterly stopped caring about the playoffs. I just checked NHL to see if they were still going, that's how meh I am right now.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2009, 09:30 AM       
yeah, me too. I really hate the Hurricanes and Redwings. If they both end up in the finals I'm done with hockey till next year.
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 23rd, 2009, 10:39 PM       
NHL = No Hope Left
teacup of sunshine
Old May 26th, 2009, 03:34 PM       
yeah, I just completely stopped following it.

On our way back from Wisconsin yesterday we nearly got run off the road by an SUV with Michigan plates and Redwings crap all over it. I thought, god, even their fans are like that.

Last edited by Kitsa : May 26th, 2009 at 04:32 PM.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2009, 01:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
On our way back from Wisconsin yesterday we nearly got run off the road by an SUV with Michigan plates and Redwings crap all over it. I thought, god, even their fans are like that.
You better believe it

lol do you even know what red wings means? gross

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Old May 27th, 2009, 06:47 AM       
I was always vaguely sure it had something to do with work shoes.
SKATASTIC
Old May 27th, 2009, 10:50 AM       
My friend is moving to Michigan for some Teamster job in a few months. I think he'll be back come winter though.
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 27th, 2009, 11:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
lol do you even know what red wings means? gross
Yes, and there's NO NEED TO TALK ABOUT IT, EH?
teacup of sunshine
Old May 27th, 2009, 11:07 AM       
Anyway, didn't MattJack make a whole thread about it?
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 28th, 2009, 11:31 AM       
Yep, and that's why I said what I said.

MattJack is an edumacator to the masses.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 28th, 2009, 01:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
You better believe it
teacup of sunshine
Old May 28th, 2009, 03:49 PM       
heh heh heh.
SKATASTIC
Old May 28th, 2009, 04:14 PM       
I missed the OT of the Blackhawks game yesterday because I was folding laundry. I didn't realize the Stanley Cup was going to just be a rehash of last year.

Someone let me know how this turns out.