Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 10:36 PM        I apparently have a doppleganger
I was working at the drugstore when a man came up to the register.

Man: " Hi Jeanette. Remember me?"

Me: "Um...no, sorry."

Man: *slightly surprised* "You know...from the bar. Where you did karoke."

Me: *blank look* "I've never done karoke in my life."

Man: "Really? There's someone who looks just like you who's name is also Jeanette who sang karoke at the bar."

Me:

Great. I apparently have a double, and she has a better social life than me.

Maybe its an alternate universe version that somehow came over to our world in an interdimensional portal.

I just hope she doesn't do anything awful that I could get blamed for.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 10:43 PM       
They say if you meet the doppelganger, you die. It did happen to Lord Byron.

Avoid this possible doppelganger at all costs!
Queen of the Beasts
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 10:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
They say if you meet the doppelganger, you die. It did happen to Lord Byron.

Avoid this possible doppelganger at all costs!
Yes, but those legends never mentioned anything about the doppelganger singing karoke in bars.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 10:51 PM       
Lord Byron once took a crap in his hotel hallway because it was raining and he didn't want to go all the way to the outhouse.

There are things history fails to mention.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 10:58 PM       
I'm tempted to try to track down this bar to see if any of the patrons remember my look-alike.

"Oh hi Jeanette! You sure were awesome last weekend when you danced topless on the tables!"
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 11:14 PM       
Just don't die finding her. Make sure you take a picture with her though. I'm trying to track down Ian Ziering to get a picture with him
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 11:27 PM       
Identity theft
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 11:30 PM       
Someone tried to dopplegang me once but not by looking like me but by trying to REPLACE ME.

Needless to say his doppleganger-like antics were revealed as bullshit fraudery
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 01:03 AM       
I wonder if Jeanette XX shaves her pussy.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 01:58 AM       
lol no cause if she did she would be removing a unique ecological niche for many microorganisms

plus she would be disturbing the natural ecological balance of her body
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 04:47 AM       
dude what if its your twin that you were separated at birth from, just like the parent trap
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 08:18 AM       
Or what if you have an entirely different personality that is aroused in your slumber; goes out clubbing, singing and dancing the night away?

Have you ever woke up and wondered, "Why do I have stamps on my hand? What is this crust on my face?"
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 09:23 AM       
You and your dobleganger should get together and plan crimes. That way you of you can rob a jewler while the other is seen elsewhere, providing an alibi. You could even team up with Kitsa's Nigerian freind and have some real fun.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 09:31 AM       
and you should also get sexy w/ eachother + take pictures
Queen of the Beasts
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 10:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
lol no cause if she did she would be removing a unique ecological niche for many microorganisms

plus she would be disturbing the natural ecological balance of her body
Given how my doppelganger seems to have a very different personality than I have, she probably does shave it.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 10:18 AM       
It is weird that he knew your name. Was he reading your nametag?
Queen of the Beasts
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 10:20 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
It is weird that he knew your name. Was he reading your nametag?
Well I did have a nametag on, yes.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 10:27 AM       
A lot of times I get people who say they know me from somewhere, and it ends up that they've just seen someone else with red hair and freckles. It could be that he just saw someone else with similar coloring or features.

He could have been drunk, too.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 11:26 AM       
SOMETIMES I LIKE TO GO UP TO STORE EMPLOYEES AND SAY I KNOW THEM FROM SOMEWHERE WHILE FURTHER BACKING UP MY CLAIM BY USING THE NAME FROM THEIR NAMETAG AS A CATALYST FOR PROPAGATING ADDITIONAL CONFUSION.

PERHAPS THIS WAS THE CASE IN YOUR SITUATION?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 11:27 AM       
how often is the Ferris Bueller thing remarked upon, Milhouse?
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 01:48 PM       
I saw Kitsa's double in California. There was a woman with reddish hair with a big brimmed hat walking a white standard poodle. I was going to snap a cell photo but the light changed.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 02:11 PM       
That was me
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 03:46 PM       
the really creepy thing is that I wouldn't put it above you to do that, Tadao. And pulling boobies out on the chest like in Silence of the Lambs.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 04:29 PM       
I'M A PRETTY GIRL
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 04:35 PM