Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 05:33 AM       

PLEASE DEAR GOD!
You may already be there.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 08:27 AM       
DEAR STEVE JOBS:

http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

Love, Guitar Woman
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 09:33 AM       
yeaaaaah funk apple fascists and their stupid ipad. the only good thing to come of it is that it'll be a good moron identifier.

the ipad is completely locked down and lacks:
- a usb port
- bluetooth
- flash
- the ability to multitask
it's literally a giant iphone without the phone or the camera for the price of a laptop. that's all. i hope that the new HP tablet w/ windows 7, (which can do everything the ipad can't for less money) will completely smash apple for insulting everyone

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 09:43 AM       
I was more raging about his shitty Stanford speech and the shitty assignment I have to do based on it but ok
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 09:47 AM       
say it's against your moral conscious to write about fascists and further their dirty propaganda by giving them the attention they want

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 10:01 AM       
I was going to say it's a shame his pancreatic cancer was operable!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 10:07 AM       
how in the hell is it even a computer if it doesn't have a usb port
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 10:09 AM       
It's more like an iPhone for people with stumps where their hands were, I guess
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 11:41 AM       
That's the best description I've heard anybody come up with.

Everything elx said would be forgivable for me if it weren't for the 4:3 screen.

Piece of shit. I won't be able to play my HD movies that way. Apple can go suck a pile of dicks, stacked up like cordwood.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 11:57 AM       
That turned me on in a way that utterly shames and defiles my inner child.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 12:09 PM       
You're a terrible mom.

Or the best mom ever.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 12:13 PM       
I wanna get pictures of the guy in my class who's adopted every single fucking mannerism of L from Death Note, but my camera is big and loud and he'd probably get suspicious :<

This is a job for a spy camera!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 12:24 PM       
you should get pictures of him with a hammer, way quieter

get some snaps of the back of his head especially
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 12:27 PM       
Willie's got the right idea
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 12:44 PM       
How can anyone listen to Karn Evil 9?

It's a bunch of guys masturbating furiously with their instruments.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 12:46 PM       
Is this a case of you going SWEEJUS CHRISTI HE LOOKS JUST LIKE THAT ANIME CHARACTER I LIKE, or is he one of those people that reads Shonen Jump in public and dates fat girls

And you're in high school journalism? I thought that you were a freshman in college by now
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 12:48 PM       
You might need video if it's mannerisms. You can't really tell a mannerism from a photo.

I suppose it depends on the mannerism, and I don't really know what a Death Note is or what it's mannerisms are.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 12:51 PM       
HAY, Karn Evil 9 parts one and three are awesome ("Second Impression" actually is just a bunch of guys masturbating furiously with their instruments, but normal people don't talk about that bit)

Other than that, Tarkus was cool. And that one "The Enemy God dances with The Dark Spirits" (or whatever) instrumental bullshit "piece" was nifty

They're still just a group of guys who wear shiny capes and have a giant rotating drumset, though
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 02:10 PM       
I just think I don't have stomach for Progressive Rock anymore. The minute someone mentions "storyline" or "operatic", I just want to die.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 02:20 PM       
Please turn in your King Crimson button.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 02:22 PM       
I never had one.
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 02:41 PM       
King Crimson and Styx have always sucked monkey dick

Uriah Heep and Jethro Tull are the shit
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 02:44 PM       
What about Saga, Asia, and all those other four-letter bands?

We've already established that Styx is awful.
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 02:48 PM       
Asia's only justification for its existence is Eric Cartman singing Heat of The Moment with Congress
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 02:51 PM       
I admit that I'm a secretly devoted fan of YES, I will go that far into the Roger Dean realm of Prog Rock