Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 09:33 PM       

elx is the granddaughter I (never) had ....

She's made of pretty stern stuff - I'm sure she'll be back before long.
You may already be there.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 09:41 PM       
Maybe you should've been here when she need you, Grandpa.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 09:42 PM       
Everyone was rather mean to her.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 09:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Today she was like "we can't fool around tonight because I have a gynocologist appointment tomorrow."

So I'm like "but you don't have an orthodontist appointment tomorrow."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
You could have said proctologist too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
OR THE PODIATRIST
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Or the pediatrician.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 09:45 PM       
SHE BETTER COME BACK. SHE IS LIKE ELAINE FROM SEINFELD.

PUB IS GEORGE

GRISLYGUS IS KRAMER

TADAO IS IDK THE CHINESE-FOOD DELIVERY MAN?

WOMTI CAN BE UNCLE LEO (dead)

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 10:01 PM       
YOU RIKE FLIED LICE?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 10:08 PM       
Esuohlim, you're not Jerry.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 10:14 PM       
Yeah I'm Kenny Bania

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 11:05 PM       
The end of the True Bedroom Stories thread is super easy to read because NatRatBat just makes it dull.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 11:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
If I was a girl and woke up to my friend getting pounded by 2 guys, I would video tape it while shoving a candle in and out my snatch. Then I'd pee on them and tell them I'm a squirter.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 11:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
SHE BETTER COME BACK. SHE IS LIKE ELAINE FROM SEINFELD.

PUB IS GEORGE

GRISLYGUS IS KRAMER

TADAO IS IDK THE CHINESE-FOOD DELIVERY MAN?

WOMTI CAN BE UNCLE LEO (dead)
I don't get these references. I haven't seen this show.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 11:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge View Post
She has seven buttholes willie. I don't think it was that unclear
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 11:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Force View Post
True story I dated this Jamaican girl a few years back and one night we were in bed together in the dark and I asked her to smile for me and she did and then I said oh there you are and we laughed and laughed into the night
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
YOU CAN'T SEE WHITE PEOPLE IN THE DARK EITHER

I CLAIM THAT THE JOKE WORKS FOR ALL RACES

HOLD ON, YOU CAN'T SEE TEETH IN THE DARK AT ALL

7F YOUR STORY HOLDS NO WATER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Wait, is Seven Force BLACK?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Force View Post
Half and half, actually.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
In that case I only half hate you.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 11:21 PM       
Esu, I figured out how to use funny money on UB. I like UB better so don't count on seeing me on FT. BTW I just finished 312 out of 3000+ in a tourney. I was hoping to make it into the last 18 cause they give you real money as a prize.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 18th, 2011, 02:17 AM       
Where the hell is wiffles too.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 18th, 2011, 02:17 AM       
I need to see more underage slant eyes in knee socks.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 18th, 2011, 02:18 AM       
Ones that I can imagine talk to me on the forums.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 18th, 2011, 02:18 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 18th, 2011, 02:28 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 18th, 2011, 02:34 AM       
We even smile the same
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 18th, 2011, 02:35 AM       
We got in trouble for passing out notes in class.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 18th, 2011, 02:35 AM       
I had to put the chairs on the table and she had to mop the floor.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 18th, 2011, 02:37 AM       
What is her left hand doing?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 18th, 2011, 02:37 AM