Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 04:42 PM       
I feel good about that.
Edit for Page Brak
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 04:46 PM       
Where's the PageBrak?
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 04:56 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 05:23 PM       
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 05:28 PM       

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 06:26 PM       
tadao: my only regret is that that didn't occur to me first.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 06:29 PM       
lol
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 06:35 PM       
Sigh.
I just finished annotating one of my files.
Its take all day.
I still have shitloads to do before my deadline.
But all I want to do is SLEEP.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 06:35 PM       
There was a new forum where a bunch of scrapbooking mommies were picking apart my art, and I was gonna show you, but then I lost the URL
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 06:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Teacher had a crush on you
Such was my thinking as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Didn't a couple of hippies start their own nation on an old oil rig off the Isle of WIght? I think they forcibly removed, or maybe I'm completely mistken about all of it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Sealand
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 06:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I just washed my boyfriend's cellphone.

The one time in a billion I don't check the damn pockets.

FUCK.
Quote:
There was a new forum where a bunch of scrapbooking mommies were picking apart my art, and I was gonna show you, but then I lost the URL
My mom was sooooo into that for awhile. She isn't a Hen though. Thank God.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 06:44 PM       
I don't see the point of scrapbooking at all.

I'm sure there is one, I just don't see it. Some of my cousins are really into it.

Ideologically, I'm pretty far off that whole set.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 06:45 PM       
Hi Shrub and PUb, Did you see the 1/4 moon with Mars and Jupiter? It made a frowning face for us, I'm sure It was all smile for you.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 06:47 PM       
Quote:
I don't see the point of scrapbooking at all.

I'm sure there is one, I just don't see it. Some of my cousins are really into it.

Ideologically, I'm pretty far off that whole set.
My mom plopped out 7 kids. So it was a chance to go through all the old photos of when we were innocent and put them into a book to prove to God that someone loves us.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 06:49 PM       
No i didn't.
But it has been snowing.

Which is completly unrelated, so i'm going to bed.
Goodnight, m'dears.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 06:55 PM       
lol

But when you put all that crap onto a page, all the 3D stickers and whatnot, how do you close the damn book? Doesn't it just fan out in a big wad?

I pasted some old get well cards into a scrapbook and promptly wished I never had. They were a bigger nuisance than if I'd kept them in a box.

Fun fact: I went to a religious charter school in 3rd grade. Our teacher was a crazy "lay nun" (didn't live in a convent). I have many horror stories about that year, but one of the first things she told us to bring in was a scrapbook for "our work". She kept the scrapbooks and we didn't see them again till the end of the year.

When we got them back, we'd expected our good assignments to be in them, but she'd put in all the worst assignments, the ones marked up in red pencil where she pretty much called us idiots. She said, "Now you keep this and one day you'll feel bad about what you put me through."

Psycho bitch.

Maybe that's what put me off scrapbooking.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 07:24 PM       
Just came from the movies and a 4+ hour bar tour

I think I'll hit the bed now
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 07:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Willie,
To beard or not to beard, or maybe shave it off my neck and clean it up.

To shirt or not to shirt... Did you get that from the Salvation Army?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pac-man View Post
I think your dog is plotting on you.
We all know that is you under the covers with just yer dick showing, boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i think you look better cleanshaven tbh
What is your opinion on the shirt/non-shirt situation?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 08:15 PM       
You say "Salvation Army" like that's a bad thing.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 08:46 PM       
Thrift stores really vary in quality.

Where I live now, the St. Vincent de Paul is hideous. It's a large, dilapidated gym, and the thrift store doubles as a flophouse at night. I'm not opposed to the idea of a shelter (especially in winter) but I wish they had a separate facility, not on the thrift store floor. But maybe I'm just being uncharitable

The St. Vincent de Paul near where the bf is from is amazing. Smells like laundry detergent and dryer sheets- clean clean clean. And books are 20 cents apiece. I can load up an entire friggin' shopping cart.

The Goodwill here smells like BO and that earwaxy smell of stored clothes.

The Salvation Army used to be a smoking-allowed flea market and everything there smells like cigarette smoke.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 08:57 PM       
I love thrift stores. We had one in Northern Cali that was also the shelter. Eureka being a small town, we already knew the bums anyways. So we didn't mind walking past them to look at shit. My ex collected a certain type of gold leafed alcohol serving glassware and I looked for anything I wanted. She would never let me get clothes though because she wanted me to look nice. I hate looking nice. It attracts all the wrong women. Those women expect things of me that I will never do, like have a successful job so they can get a job doing what they like for almost no money.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 08:59 PM       
I go for the books.

I go through books like crazy.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 09:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I thought there should be a poll in here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazboy View Post
There was, but now your mom is dancing around it for money.

OH SNAP THE INTERNETS ARE A MEAN PLACE!
Oh Dam! Now why can't you be that funny more often?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 09:01 PM       
Quote:
Thrift stores really vary in quality.

Where I live now, the St. Vincent de Paul is hideous. It's a large, dilapidated gym, and the thrift store doubles as a flophouse at night. I'm not opposed to the idea of a shelter (especially in winter) but I wish they had a separate facility, not on the thrift store floor. But maybe I'm just being uncharitable

The St. Vincent de Paul near where the bf is from is amazing. Smells like laundry detergent and dryer sheets- clean clean clean. And books are 20 cents apiece. I can load up an entire friggin' shopping cart.

The Goodwill here smells like BO and that earwaxy smell of stored clothes.

The Salvation Army used to be a smoking-allowed flea market and everything there smells like cigarette smoke.
Damn, Kit, it sounds like you live in a B-movie set, what with the neighbors, the stores and the people. You should write a gothic novel.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 09:03 PM       
Yeah, books was always a given, that was the first area we would start in, but if we specifically wanted books, Eureka had some quality used book stores. That's about the only thing I miss about that place.