Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned
AirJordan is probably a spambot
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 04:41 AM        Introduction
hey guys i am duke here i am new user here
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 05:03 AM       
More like dookie. Fuck off womti. You made your cardboard bed, now lie in it.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 08:48 AM       
If that is womti (and I am not saying it is not) he may have been a bit accidentally (I am sure) funny with the statement "I am duke here"

I think it might be a spambot trying to lull us into thinking he is a real person with a tenuous grasp of English. Like Johnnywhatshisname
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 12:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I think it might be a spambot [...]
Then your initial statement is probably right - it probably is womti.
You may already be there.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 01:05 PM       
not womti, almost definitely spambot, has similar name + email address to someone who's already banned
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 02:00 PM       
That's profiling Willie. I wish there was a Steamboat Willie.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 02:15 PM       
You see, I had no information like what his email is similar too. I just assumed that since he used excessive smilies, created a thread on the wrong board dedicated to something stupid, and advertised nothing, it was womti.

Yes, it's true. This man has no dick! (reclaiming this thread in the name of the ghostbusters)
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 05:36 PM       
on a related note, womti tried to recreate his spaghetti character a little bit ago and i banned it before he even got to post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 05:51 PM       
I don't know what is more insulting, his flagrant disregard for the sanctity of the ban, or how he thinks we would be stupid enough to think another character named spaghetti wasn't him
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 06:37 PM       
im upset that he took the spaghetti name and ruined it
OH GOD
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 03:28 AM       
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 05:46 AM       
That's what I'm always thinking when we talk about Spaghetti. I just don't want to mention it because that stupid 'Awesome Show' is the reason I can't see more 'Tom Goes to the Mayor'.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 07:37 AM       
I refused to acknowledge him trying to name himself after a good pasta. I would just call him by the lame name we already know him as
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 07:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
surely he could have fit himself into that shot a few more times.