Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 02:33 PM        The Walking Dead (on AMC)
You guys excited about this? I am, and as a bonus I haven't read the comic, so it will be an all new story for me.

http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 02:37 PM       
Same here. Never read it. All new. AMC. Cant wait.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 08:07 PM       
Looking forward to it, and I've heard great things about it so far, but refuse to stay inside on Halloween just to watch a show I'll be able to watch later on in the week.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 11:42 PM       
I'm going to watch it on Halloween. But that's only because I'm stuck in middle of buttfuck nowhere Kansas this year. I have an awesome costume and all, but dressing up just to get drunk in my barracks is a little depressing...oh well.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 12:41 AM       
I've got the series set to dvr. Gives me options
Forum Virgin
shekk is probably a spambot
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 05:14 PM       
i guess i have to expect a TV series to have slow character/plot development, but that first episode was boring.

facts are useless things -reagan
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 05:30 PM       
You got a link for the leaked episode? Im lazy and dont want to look for it myself right now.
Forum Virgin
shekk is probably a spambot
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 05:35 PM       
i dont know if i will get in trouble for posting .torrents here, bt just look up walking dead on btjunkie.com (or might have been demonoid)

this one is good quality. (NO)

facts are useless things -reagan

Last edited by executioneer : Oct 28th, 2010 at 07:19 PM. Reason: yeah plz don't do that
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 05:37 PM       
Thanks. Your probably ok in this case.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 06:46 PM       
ban him
The Nun Eater is probably a spambot
Old Oct 29th, 2010, 03:30 PM       
I really want to catch it, but I am not going to go out of my way to watch it on Halloween night. I hate when they air major show of interest on bad ass holidays.

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Oct 31st, 2010, 05:21 PM       
I can't say if I'm catching it tonight, because of other shows and I have to get up early so...

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 11:05 AM       
Liked it. Cant wait.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 04:52 PM       
Same. And Nun, we get it. You enjoy Halloween.

That was very funny. Well done.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 08:18 AM       
Not as much as I liked this first episode, though!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 04:34 PM       
Watched it last night. The only part I didn't like is that they HAD to bring in relationship woes. I'm sure it's in the comic too. Maybe it's in there so that your girlfriend won't bitch so much about watching the show.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Nov 5th, 2010, 07:55 AM       
It was pretty damn good. I was really suprised I liked it as much as I did, since i'm getting pretty bored of zombies. The basis of the plot was just a huge cliche, but somehow that didn't bother me at all. Maybe it was the very well made gore, big production values or the decent acting. There were a bunch of very cool scenes, namely the scene under the tank. That was intense.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 05:46 PM       
So I started watching part 2 just now and they start off with BOO HOO I MISS MY HUSBAND BUT I NEED A FAT COCK IN MY PUSSY RIGHT NOW. I'll put it back on later, I'm not in the mood for soap opera in my zombie show. They could have left it at that with the end of the first episode, but nooooooo they are gonna harp on it for as long as they can. I can't wait for the kid to be all I THOUGHT YOU LOVED DAD! I HATE YOU! and then run off into town alone looking for his dad.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 05:52 PM       
Did you get to the part with Michael Rooker as a crazy, tough-guy racist?

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 06:36 PM       
Nah, I turned it off, so I can drink and feel disappointed. Gonna turn it back on and drink and yell at the screen.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 10th, 2010, 03:28 AM       
I have the first couple of volumes of this. Felt like the story wasn't anything special. Matter of fact, I found it quite predictable and worn out. It probably doesn't help that I'm not a big zombie fan.

I haven't checked this show out because I found that the graphic novel was rather meh. Assuming the show will be just as underwhelming.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Nov 12th, 2010, 03:35 PM       
Show so far is alright... As with everything, could benefit from more zombie killing.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Old Nov 12th, 2010, 04:11 PM       
Anyone who read the comic watch this yet? How much is it following the comics? If at all.
Baron Von Snugglemittens
blood_panther is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2010, 03:11 AM       
it's actually staying pretty close to the comics. a couple changes to make things "more exciting" but so far no real big changes to the plot.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 17th, 2010, 04:47 PM       
This show feel like a chore to watch. I don't get excited when it dvr's. As a matter of fact, it takes me like 3days to start it. :/